Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay or Nay?
Ok - I need some advice from my gay boys. I'm a straight female, recently became reconnected with a friend from HS. We had been hot and heavy on the texts/calls/messages for a month, and he was blowing smoke up my skirt like you wouldnt believe - I was his be all, end all - I am all that matters in his life now. So he drives all the way from New Orleans to see me (500 miles away). We go out for drinks, he all but rips my clothes off in the parking lot. Go out the next night; much of the same. We mess around a bit, no big deal.

Then he gets ice cold, we are suddenly 'incompatable' and I'm trying to figure a few things out. Here is the run down:

1) Career Marine, very proud of his 'man whore' status and how women just throw themselves at him (also the reason I didn't sleep with him). Certainly loves talking about it.
2) Revealed that he has spent the last year or so as a stripper in a gay club in NOLA
3) Best friend - gayest of the gay
4) Throws the word 'faggot' around to the point of making me very uncomfortable
5) Has read all the Twilight books, seen all the movies. In fact, the last time he was in town he went to some 'spa' with his sister and then to see 'Breaking Dawn'
6) Does a little more 'man-scaping' than I have observed in the past
7) Able to get a raging hard on and beg for sex, but claims that he is only able to get off with a girl on a rare occassion, because it's 'all in his head'. Gave him a championship blow job - nada. And in my entire career, I haven't lost one yet.

My gaydar is starting to go off. Sure, I'm a little broken hearted, but in retrospect, I'm wondering if it's not so much me as it is that he'd rather be with a guy. Apparently, I was his complete and total high school crush and he's been thinking about me for 15 years. And damn it, I'm still damn hot Wink But . . . There is part of me that thinks he came into town to see if the HS crush could do it for him as a last resort.

So - professional opinions: Gay or Nay?

I see you pretty much already summed everything up.

From what it sounds like, his friends are gay, he is a gay stripper, gay this and that,
and am pretty much at the conclusion that he is.

During high school he was going through changes, much like all of us did,
and determining his sexuality is definitely one that he needed to close the books on.
He was 99% sure that he was, but took one last attempt at getting the final answer,
even if that meant driving 500 miles to get it.
Pretty sure he had sexual thoughts about you during his teenage years, and
masturbated often thinking about have sex with you as well.
When he finally got to spend time with you, those old memories of you was the last log
he had left to throw on the fire of his sexuality doubt.
And when that was all burned up, he finally came at peace with himself, and his sexuality.
We are not doubting your blow jobs skills, so don't take anything personally,
but I am sure he is grateful for you helping him out, even if he doesn't say thank you, I will.

Thank you.

Probably gay, or possibly issues with intimacy (it's much easier for many guys to compartmentalize sex and intimacy than it is for many women).

Though a guy liking Twilight is a sign of him being gay now? :confused:

He claims he is straight, ergo he is straight.

Nay.

Is he "thin, single and neat?"

Wink

Pix Wrote:Probably gay, or possibly issues with intimacy (it's much easier for many guys to compartmentalize sex and intimacy than it is for many women).

Though a guy liking Twilight is a sign of him being gay now? :confused:

Lol - no, straight guys can certainly enjoy Twilight too. But if a guy is more Team Jacob than a 14 year-old girl, we need to talk. Wink

LateBloomer Wrote:Is he "thin, single and neat?"

Wink

He's sterotypical Marine - built, complete with high and tight. Hence, the reason he was able to con his way into my life. He's very, very pretty.

Ok - so how much do I love YOU now? Thank you for helping me straighten my thoughts out a bit (no pun intended).

This is a weird thing for a straight girl to go through - to be told of your fantastic sexiliciousness and his aching desires for an actual relationship with you, then bam - it's a done deal faster than it started. And having to step back and realize that everything that he said - or did - was an avalanche of bullshit. I mean, logistically, I completely understand - if this is what he needed, that's OK with me. I just wish he would have been able to be honest about it. But I don't care who you are or what affiliation you may be - you shouldn't fuck with other people's hearts.

7Chakras Wrote:I see you pretty much already summed everything up.

From what it sounds like, his friends are gay, he is a gay stripper, gay this and that,
and am pretty much at the conclusion that he is.

During high school he was going through changes, much like all of us did,
and determining his sexuality is definitely one that he needed to close the books on.
He was 99% sure that he was, but took one last attempt at getting the final answer,
even if that meant driving 500 miles to get it.
Pretty sure he had sexual thoughts about you during his teenage years, and
masturbated often thinking about have sex with you as well.
When he finally got to spend time with you, those old memories of you was the last log
he had left to throw on the fire of his sexuality doubt.
And when that was all burned up, he finally came at peace with himself, and his sexuality.
We are not doubting your blow jobs skills, so don't take anything personally,
but I am sure he is grateful for you helping him out, even if he doesn't say thank you, I will.

Thank you.