Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay parenting, the studies show...
Here's an article that you might find intersting, because it compares a relatively stable gay couple to a relatively stable straight couple and explains why refusing to let gay couples rear children is maybe a very silly option.
http://goodmenproject.com/marriage-2/wha...y-couples/

I love it. I love the phrase "house-spouse", but even more I love how accurate and logical it is.

As long as parents are responsible and love their kids, it shouldn't matter what gender their spouse is.

(not to mention, mixed kids make the best ones <3 )

Like, get a clue society, seriously :-| .

i know straight people who are wonderful , amazing parents . and gay people who are also wonderful , amazing parents .

i also know straight people and gay people who are terrible parents . i don't think sexual orientation / gender has anything to do with it at all ~

my wife is a total supermom and she's a massive lezzer

megumidesu Wrote:i know straight people who are wonderful , amazing parents . and gay people who are also wonderful , amazing parents .

i also know straight people and gay people who are terrible parents . i don't think sexual orientation / gender has anything to do with it at all ~

my wife is a total supermom and she's a massive lezzer

So true!

Btw, Lezzer? So gonna use that lol.