Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children
[SIZE="1"]I have a kid from a one night stand with this chick a few years ago...
She lives with her mom in New Zealand.[/SIZE]

Jayce, you just get more interesting by the minute Wink

If I'm up to date you are a 22 year old Jewish Korean/Japanese New Zealander who has lived in the UK for eleven years and has managed to father a goat by mating with a chicken? :confused: Rolleyes

There just aren't enough letters to deal with this in the whole of lgbtqi ... etc

Hats off to you Confusedmile:

[SIZE="1"]Hahahah
I think I'm really boring. But when you put it all there like that I guess it does sound slightly interesting. Well, more crazy than interesting...
[/SIZE]

i like little childen they are so cote.if my sisters had some children and i was a very nice uncle . i hope so!

Though I have never wanted to be a Dad, being an Uncle really appeals (you can give them back at the end of the day). Trouble is both me and my other half are only kids.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Being an uncle can be good too (even if, in some cases, I am an honorary one). I love watching PA with his nephews and nieces and am delighted that they so readily accept me as his partner. Any child would love to have him as an uncle - he is a lot of fun to have around.

Sadly, my ex's sister's kids seem to have closed ranks and they have not been in touch or answered communications for the past seven years. Still, I am not short of children whose company I can continue to enjoy.

I wouldn't say no to kids but I wouldn't say yes if it makes any sense.

I'm a uncle and I'm no good at looking after kids, so being a parent doesn't really appeal to me as it may do to others.