Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay people also want to be parents
Hello everyone. I'm Adam. I live with my partner for 6 years already. We consider ourselves like a family, But each normal family must have children. I know, that it's impossible for us to carry and bear a child, but I still think that there is some way out for us

How about adopting, but only do so when you would treat them as your OWN children.

DawnArmy Wrote:How about adopting, but only do so when you would treat them as your OWN children.
Of course I would! But I don't know how people like me can adopt a child. Even if it is not fobidden, for same gender couples it is much harder. Not everybody welcomes it.

I'm in the middle of my 30s and i get this urge to have kids. I never knew that guys have a maternal clock.

gay guys even have a maternal clock?

If you really really want a child then do the research.
find a state to live in and adopt.

I don't have the money to support a child so i refuse to give a child a poor life.

you also have to think about the stress a child will put on you. this is not a dog its more then a 18 year commitment.

and do i want a child just to have something that will love me? thats not fair to the child. the childs going to hate you for it.

your trying to give a chance for a child to have a good life in this unfair world. so that means putting your life on hold to make sure that you teach this life how to survive.

so many people have kids but have no clue what's it's like to be a parent.

when people say your child should have been caught in a condom.
this means you should have put a condom on.

if you don't want to raise a child then go gay.

bless you.

I definitely want children. I want two. I haven't asked them yet but I would love for one of my friends to carry my child.

Get a Cat....

Adam, you are in New York, it must be easier to be gay parents there, isn't it?

I want children some day, I think, but not for awhile.

The first thing that come to my mind is a surrogate pregnancy via in vitro fertilization.
I know of 2 gays and 2 lesbians who did this, it is an option.

bluerealm Wrote:I'm in the middle of my 30s and i get this urge to have kids. I never knew that guys have a maternal clock.

gay guys even have a maternal clock?

If you really really want a child then do the research.
find a state to live in and adopt.

I don't have the money to support a child so i refuse to give a child a poor life.

you also have to think about the stress a child will put on you. this is not a dog its more then a 18 year commitment.

and do i want a child just to have something that will love me? thats not fair to the child. the childs going to hate you for it.

your trying to give a chance for a child to have a good life in this unfair world. so that means putting your life on hold to make sure that you teach this life how to survive.

so many people have kids but have no clue what's it's like to be a parent.

when people say your child should have been caught in a condom.
this means you should have put a condom on.

if you don't want to raise a child then go gay.

bless you.
I have thought abt all the pros & cons. I'm not very rich, but I think I will be able to give my child everything he or she will need. And having a child is not just having somebody who'll love you when you grow older, of course. If I thought so, I'd get a cat)))))))) Thanks

Butterfingers Wrote:The first thing that come to my mind is a surrogate pregnancy via in vitro fertilization.
I know of 2 gays and 2 lesbians who did this, it is an option.
Really?! Don't you know where did they do it?