Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay people also want to be parents
everything is okWolfiedo you have some news?

I'm searching the information about reproductive clinics. But abroad, because in the US it is too expensive. Meanwhile my partner consults with our lawyer about the documents, which are necessary for adoption process. We must know everything about both these options to choose the best one.

you started to think about adoption process? Think it is good variant as well. Do you think about local adoption?

I've told, that I an thinking about both these variants. If I choose adoption, I think, local adoption will be easier than international. And I think, one shouldn't go far away for happiness - it can be near us. And even in the city I live in there are many orphans who need love and caring.

I see you started an identical thread on another forum the say day you did here.

Funny how the same characters turned up on both.. and make comments on the same days.

http://www.outnation.net/threads/on-the-...ing.12131/

You really need to seek help.

Virge Wrote:I see you started an identical thread on another forum the say day you did here.

Funny how the same characters turned up on both.. and make comments on the same days.

http://www.outnation.net/threads/on-the-...ing.12131/

You really need to seek help.

^^^^^What Virge said!

I cannot possibly fathom what your end-game is on creating these endless and repetitive threads, but what ever it is, you seriously need to seek professional help--and I don't mean help having a baby! Anyone mentally damaged enough to feel the need to create and then re-create fictitious threads about wanting a baby is ABSOLUTELY the LAST PERSON anyone would/should consider allowing to raise an innocent child!
I said it before Virge pointed out how far you have taken this shirade, and I will say it again: I pity you. You are a sad, sad person who obviously lacks the emotional stability necessary to raise a child. Period.
~Beaux

I don't understand why you are so aggressive to me. I have accounts on more than one forum to ask people for help. What is wrong? Why shouldn't I? By the way, if you figured it out, then you also have accounts on both these forums. I answered you there and I'm repeating here, I won't deny anything. I have nothing to be blamed in.