Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay physical/spiritual orientation
Gay physical/spiritual orientation
I am a 75 year old married straight male who has tried to understand the physical/spiritual orientation of Gay people. My wife of almost 50 years has been a devoted Boy George Fan forever. We have gone to many concerts at small venues which are heavily populated by Gay people. I had one good Gay friend at work who I ate lunch with often. He suffered a lot with his sexual identity. He was a married male with children. Then he had an operation and became a female with male lovers. Then he later became a female with female lovers.
I see that a lot of Gay people suffer because religious people and institutions do not accept Gay people as being the way they are. They define them as sinful and unloved by God. Throughout history Gay people have been persecuted and even put to death. The Bible treats Gay people horribly.
As we look back to early man many people tended to be bisexual. Within tribes people had sexual activity with many members of the tribe both male and female. Homosexuality is common in the animal kingdom as well. Therefore the sexual attraction is a common impulse between the animal kingdom and man as well.
Since my own spiritual encounters of 1981, I have studied God and the Universe. I have written many self-published books on the subject. My latest book is a novel “Futureoids” in which I discuss the eternal soul of man. Unlike Biblical concepts of individual souls, I see collective souls which exist in the mind of God and which extend all over the universe. Our eternal soul is neither male nor female. There are copies of us all over the universe in both male and female form. Thus physically we may be male or female but our souls tend to be bisexual.
We tend to be sexually attractive to each other when our souls join together. There is a evolutionary process for our souls. At the beginning we start off with a collective tribal soul. That means that everyone in the tribe has the same soul. The concept of a soul within us is wrong. We do not own our souls, our souls own us. Our souls are eternal whereas we are but one leaf on our spiritual tree.
The tribal collective soul causes every member of the tribe to be attracted to every other member of the tribe. Thus tribal sex was both heterogeneous and homogeneous. The reincarnation process was of the tribe. Thus early man reincarnated back into the tribe. In time the tribal collective refined into the family collective. In that case people tended to have sexual activity in the family. Often the spiritual forces produced children who did not match the DNA pattern of their parents. Thus the dead reincarnated and children born were not true brothers and sisters.
Further down the line children born of the same mother and father were true brothers and sisters and the marriage of brothers and sisters produced deficiencies in the offspring. Tribes tend to expand and many tribes demanded that people marry and have children. Jewish tribal law made homosexuality a sinful act. However this is really because such activities do not increase the tribe. It had nothing to do with sin or God but merely with the survival of the tribe.
The reincarnation process continued to evolve until people had individual souls. There was still the male/female soul of the individual. Some people may evolve further into a pure male soul and a pure female soul. However at the present time there are many people with male bodies and male souls, male bodies and female souls, and male bodies with bisexual souls. The same is true for the female physical/spiritual orientation.
To be straight, gay, or bisexual is a natural physical/spiritual phenomenon. Millions of copies of us exist throughout the universe. This I was shown during my spiritual encounter of 1981. I was horrified to learn that I am part of an eternal being. There is no escape from existence. However there are higher Earths, same Earths, and lower Earths. Our future depends upon our Karma. To be Gay has nothing to do with any judgment upon us. The religions of man have tortured the minds of Gay people. Somehow to be Gay means eternal torture in the pit of the imaginary hell.
As I see it, to be gay or straight is natural and non-sinful. It is merely the way the cards are dealt to a person. The important thing is to live a caring and productive life. In any event my book “Futureoids” may help some Gay people to better understand the spiritual world and help them to feel more comfortable in their bodies.

Well i cant say i followed all of that but some made sense. Ive never confused spirituality with religion so what somebody says about going to the "eternal fire" really has no bearing whether it not its a devout religous person trying to "save me" or an athiest saying it as proof there is no god and we simply rot... actually the worst thing you could say is not what man have done in the name of god but gods indifference to everything…

We are born with a body and act accordingly…

partis Wrote:Well i cant say i followed all of that but some made sense. Ive never confused spirituality with religion so what somebody says about going to the "eternal fire" really has no bearing whether it not its a devout religous person trying to "save me" or an athiest saying it as proof there is no god and we simply rot... actually the worst thing you could say is not what man have done in the name of god but gods indifference to everything…

In defense of God, it appears to me that God exists within the universe and has created man and beast in a manner that minimizes the pain and suffering of physical beings by having short lives. We go from one short life to another. Any concept of eternal punishment promoted by several religions tends to torture the minds of the followers. Only our souls are eternal but each soul has billions of copies of us throughout the universe. God is not indifferent because the cosmic reincarnation system provides each collective soul with the ability to attain higher earths average earths or lower earths according to the collective karma of the copies of each of us. The soul exists in the lower mind of God and therefore any collective punishment of a soul is God punishing God. We are mere expendable creatures like the leaves on a tree.

...Interesting. I suppose marketing your book through discussion is okay.

Honestly, I agree... God, if so a God should exist, would definitely not limited to a gender; how conceited we are as humans to think so. Certainly, the Bible insists that we are made in God's image, but the argument over how literal the Bible is or isn't spins around, and we certainly know that women weren't made from ribs (besides, cloning a man would have produced another man, which is a little homosexual.).

But I digress; the Bible's greatest commandment is to love each other (Jesus, The Bible), and I guess if the majority of Christians really aren't getting that, then the numerous prophecies about false prophets and "holy men" who aren't getting into heaven are totally true. In addition, today there are many modern churches that actually accept homosexuality (accept is such a strange way of saying 'we acknowledge that your biological reality exists and respect the choices that you make and the people you fall in love with', isn't it? Imagine if you got married and your mom was like, 'I accept that you're married to ____ Big Grin', it's just odd!), I actually have a list of them, because my boyfriend is a strong Christian and it's possible that he will one day want to switch to a church that will respect his choices - and unfortunately it's something he's delaying because it's hard to realize you have to walk away from friends you've had for years and years.

Of course; having lost my faith in the divine aspects of the Bible myself, perhaps I am in no position to judge, though I do know that many Catholics and Christians would say that "Jesus will show me the truth" at the end of my life if I'm still a good person.

But honestly, I don't care... Smile...It doesn't bring me any pain. I am well aware of how many people do struggle with internalizing their religion or sexuality, however. So I am happy to see an author addressing that in a round about way.

If you continue to write in this genre/topic, I would recommend the book Unfair by John Shore (also written by a straight married man), which may give you insight into how LGBT (lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders) interact with religion, which would definitely be an asset in future books that you write.

[Image: 31rISCnSaQL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-5..._OU15_.jpg]

Your book "Futureoids" sounds interesting; I think I will google it tonight, thanks for sharing it Smile.

Im sorry, I'm a Spiritual Agnostic and Physically not interested in overthinking.

People are the base or sum of what they've experienced, what they've learned,who they know or have met and all the various choices they make.

True being lgbt makes it a tad bit different, but is essentially the same as straight people, such as yourself and your wife.

Gay Christian - Straight Christian, same beliefs , different lifestyles.

It's not radical a difference I think even.

Straight Spanish Person - Bisexual Spanish Person, they both speak the same language.

I think it's either people's need to look over everything to understand it, or their habit of over looking everything trying to understand it.

Either way, the understanding part is being missed entirely, cause the only difference between people, are people, not their sexuality per se. And even then, that doesnt change who we are, but sleep with.

Simple really.Coffee

The Bible just likes to confuse you sometimes. It was written with Dinosaur teeth after all :/

To Wholleyhats: I discuss my ideas in various discussion groups. Sometimes someone buys a book. Most of the time I used to send my books away for free. I used to order 1000-1500 copies of various books. It is not a money making operation. In fact over the years it cost me over $24,000. Right now I can no longer afford to buy books and give them away. Amazon.com lets you self publish for free. Thus my books are available to those who might be interested. If a few people buy them I will consider myself successful.
I think it is important for people to look at God and the Universe from a different perspective. I look at the scientific possibilities and compare it with my spiritual encounters. In this way I see a non-human computer type God who cares not at all concerning human sexuality. The religions of man have tortured Gay people and I hope my book will help some of them to feel less tortured. Why should a young gay person be told that his or her feelings are wrong? This is not right just as people who scream at those poor young pregnant women who want an abortion. Who are the sinners before the machine God? The religious fanatics or those who merely try to live their own lives as best as they can? My book is not about Gay people but about general principles of reincarnation and cosmic reincarnation of which gay and straight people are part of.

jerrygg38 Wrote:To Wholleyhats: I discuss my ideas in various discussion groups. Sometimes someone buys a book. Most of the time I used to send my books away for free. I used to order 1000-1500 copies of various books. It is not a money making operation. In fact over the years it cost me over $24,000. Right now I can no longer afford to buy books and give them away. Amazon.com lets you self publish for free. Thus my books are available to those who might be interested. If a few people buy them I will consider myself successful.
I think it is important for people to look at God and the Universe from a different perspective. I look at the scientific possibilities and compare it with my spiritual encounters. In this way I see a non-human computer type God who cares not at all concerning human sexuality. The religions of man have tortured Gay people and I hope my book will help some of them to feel less tortured. Why should a young gay person be told that his or her feelings are wrong? This is not right just as people who scream at those poor young pregnant women who want an abortion. Who are the sinners before the machine God? The religious fanatics or those who merely try to live their own lives as best as they can? My book is not about Gay people but about general principles of reincarnation and cosmic reincarnation of which gay and straight people are part of.

Oh ow, just snubbed me out,but guess what, you're kind of preaching to the gay choir...oh who am I kidding. What choir isn't gay Rofl

Good luck ah sell off your books <3

With all due respect to the OP, what do you base these beliefs from? Anyone can create a fantastical claim to explain orientation and spirituality, but it seems like you are making fantastical claims based on older fantastical claims, which in themselves have no real basis to hold much credibility.

partis Wrote:Well i cant say i followed all of that but some made sense. Ive never confused spirituality with religion so what somebody says about going to the "eternal fire" really has no bearing whether it not its a devout religous person trying to "save me" or an athiest saying it as proof there is no god and we simply rot... actually the worst thing you could say is not what man have done in the name of god but gods indifference to everything…

In defense of God, it appears to me that God exists within the universe and has created man and beast in a manner that minimizes the pain and suffering of physical beings by having short lives. We go from one short life to another. Any concept of eternal punishment promoted by several religions tends to torture the minds of the followers. Only our souls are eternal but each soul has billions of copies of us throughout the universe. God is not indifferent because the cosmic reincarnation system provides each collective soul with the ability to attain higher earths average earths or lower earths according to the collective karma of the copies of each of us. The soul exists in the lower mind of God and therefore any collective punishment of a soul is God punishing God. We are mere expendable creatures like the leaves on a tree.

BYoNexus Wrote:With all due respect to the OP, what do you base these beliefs from? Anyone can create a fantastical claim to explain orientation and spirituality, but it seems like you are making fantastical claims based on older fantastical claims, which in themselves have no real basis to hold much credibility.

What you say is true. Claims are very subjective. They appear true to the observer but cannot be proven to either the observer or external parties. Throughout my life I have had many spiritual encounters which I have studied and tried to understand. Are they true or mere hallucinations? Either is possible. What I do is set myself up as 50% believer and 50% non-believer. Then I work on various books. After I am finished with a particular book, I slowly find fault with it.
My work is then a theory of God and the Universe based upon my encounters which are true or false and upon my studies of these encounters.
My multi light speed multi dimensional universe cannot be scientifically measured or proven. However it does give the reader possibilities. I do not preach religion as my own beliefs is that each religion gives a little understanding of god and one has to combine all the religions into a harmony of thought about God. I preach a God that is really a machine intelligence. I have no heaven nor hell. This is the end of our lives but copies of us have existed forever and will continue to exist for all eternity. Thus our soul is eternal but we are expendable. We are merely one life out of an infinity of lives of our soul.
These are new ideas based upon my encounters with my own soul in which I looked into the mind of my eternal soul and found myself upon a huge number of similar planet Earths. Is it true? I believe so but I feel it is important to provide this theory to mankind.