Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay polygamous relationship
Dear friends, what do you think about gay polygamous relationship?

I personally could never be in a polygamous relationship and they're obviously a lot more complex than the more conventional monogamous kind. However, if it works out for the persons involved, then what's the problem?

HumbleTangerine Wrote:then what's the problem?
i think this sort of relationship more unsafe than monogamous . This is problem i think. If you have a big family - 5 or 6 persons for example - it's very risky i think. How do you think?

In my observation those who lean toward the polyamorous (not to be confused with "cheaters") tend to be more careful in regards to things like safe sex and also strict standards who can be in on the relationship, and therefore can be safer than many monogamous relationships (especially where one or both "monogamous" partners cheat, as if often the case).

I don't mean to include "open relationships" and "swinging" in with polyamory.

Oh, and another observation is those who make the biggest deal about how important monogamy is to them are the most likely to cheat while expecting their partner to remain true. Perhaps it's guilt and trying to convince himself he's a better person than he (or she) is, or perhaps it's just they know what cheaters they are inside and so try to selfishly shame their partners into doing what s/he himself doesn't have the discipline to do (showing they know how hurtful their own cheating behavior is) and/or to hide the fact that deep down they're players/cheaters.

Pix Wrote:...

Oh, and another observation is those who make the biggest deal about how important monogamy is to them are the most likely to cheat while expecting their partner to remain true. Perhaps it's guilt and trying to convince himself he's a better person than he (or she) is, or perhaps it's just they know what cheaters they are inside and so try to selfishly shame their partners into doing what s/he himself doesn't have the discipline to do (showing they know how hurtful their own cheating behavior is) and/or to hide the fact that deep down they're players/cheaters.

You make it sound like it's planned, Pix, which it probably isn't. I'm sure people who claim to be monogamous and wish others to be monogamous with them in their relationships have not thought it through and never imagined that they might be tempted, or be attracted by someone new. It's lack of forethought and vision, and maybe being a bit blinded by their ideals to what seems obvious to others : human beings can go in any number of ways: stay single, stay celibate, have plural love affairs, marry only once, marry several times, have multiple lovers at one time, even indulge in threesomes, gang sex or swinging parties.

I'd like to think that when people start cheating (while preferring the idea of monogamy) it's because they didn't know what was going to hit them later in their lives. So many settle for a marital situation that was not meant to last, that couldn't possibly last. Just look at all the gay men who married thinking their homosexuality would disappear by the magic of matrimony. It might work that way, but mostly it fails. The same applies to straight folks, who are sometimes too young or too inexperienced to understand that monogamy isn't a "one-size-fits-all" situation.

Quote:In my observation those who lean toward the polyamorous (not to be confused with "cheaters") tend to be more careful in regards to things like safe
unfortunately it's not truth(( it's not relate to everyone...maybe.

Valet, Pix did say : "in my observation", which limits it to her experience, therefore it's not a generalisation.

And since you started the thread, Valet, what are your views on gay polygamous relationships?
Do you mean groups of men who live together and have sex together on a regular basis? (any group starting with three people...?). There was a film called Three which described such a situation. It seemed to work for those three men, but it was "different".

Nothing wrong with it and sex with different beings stimulates the human body's needs with energetic frequencies like real music does (not this digital fake music I am talking about real instruments not through electronics with negative frequencies attached).

Polygamous relationships are not for me, but as long as all parties are ok with the situation, it's not a problem.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!