Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay polygamous relationship
To clarify what I said earlier, those who make a BIG DEAL about how important monogamy is to them are those I've learned not to trust. Those who claim to be monogamous but don't make a big deal about it aren't those I worry about.

It's possible that a few people run across it and are shocked at such an alternative, so speak out in amazement. It's also possible that the guy who started this thread doesn't like to hear how "it's all about sex" among gays (and people acting as if horny gay men are somehow acting different from horny straight men, or that Mardi Gras, Spring Break, and Girls Gone Wild is somehow not deserving of comment but those who go to the extreme at a pay pride parade are somehow sick, when the only real difference is the orientation, not the behavior), and therefore is looking for some proof to say "see, gay men aren't just about sex without consequences."

But most, in my experience, who made a big deal about it were and are cheaters. They don't want others to think they cheat so they put on a dog and pony show about how important it is to them by bringing it up in the first place and saying it loudly in the hopes that it tricks others into not suspecting their affairs. And yes, that IS planned. And knowing how faithless they are they suspect their own partners of being just as disloyal and therefore make a big deal about it hoping to keep them in line.

I've been in multiple monogamous affairs, yet all but one never made a big deal about it. If asked, they'd say they prefer monogamy and pretty much drop it, and wouldn't bring it up themselves without a good reason. The only one who did was a huge cheater who had been cheating on me for years (and also refused the offer of having a more open relationship after I busted her the first time and she swore it would never happen again, the monogamy-supporting lying cheater). And I've seen that among others (mostly heterosexual couples and can be male or female) so that I automatically distrust the loyalty of the person who makes a big deal about it for no reason. As the saying goes, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Personally polygamous relationships aren't for me, that said I respect anyone who having given the issue careful thought has decided that it is for them. I think that there would have to be a great deal of trust and affection between the parties involved in order for it to work, but then trust and affection are necessities of any real relationship regardless of who's involved.

princealbertofb Wrote:And since you started the thread, Valet, what are your views on gay polygamous relationships?
Do you mean groups of men who live together and have sex together on a regular basis? (any group starting with three people...?). .
Yes i do
If a few guys love each other and want to be together...so why not?
As for me i've never been in that sort of a relationship, but when i was young it looked to me is very attractive ,sometimes-but i've always been very carefull . I've never wanted to risk with my health.
I've noticed that when some guy begin to speak about it and don't conceal that he want it - people who describe themself as a unprejudiced begin to think about him very negative.
I remember what my friend said about some guy who wanted to be my
friend. "He is dirty he is disgusting " When i asked him "Why do you think about him so negatively "he answered "He is polygamous" It was a very funny to heard this words from him ...at least he was a libertin.

Polygamous relationships are not for me, but I don't judge those who want them, because people are different and have diverse vision of how to spend their life.

I think it's disturbing, but of course, that's just my opinion. I'm sure many would love it.

Quote:I'm sure many would love it.
I'm not sure...

the more the better

When i see so many cute guys i don't want to be with only one of them ...i just want all of them ...Yes, i'm little bit horny ...but it's not a crime ...it's normal it's good

Valet Wrote:.i just want all of them
I just want one person that I can spend the rest of my life with. Adding so many people to the mix makes things messy.

Quote:I just want one person that I can spend the rest of my life with
let me be honest with you...I think that dual relation is a very stressful. You'll always suspect that your partner is not faithful to you - you never can be sure about his faithfulness.

It's definately not for me. I prefer relation for a week
Quote:Adding so many people to the mix makes things messy.
What can i say....to each his own...

Valet Wrote:lWhat can i say....to each his own...
And that's the key phrase

Quote:And that's the key phrase
so ... this thread is closed(?)