Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pride 2012
Well this year will be my first gay pride which I did not think that I would every be a part of but I'm happy to say that this year will be helping promote our square dance group that I joined about 2 months ago. So not really sure on whats going to happen so I'm a bit scare if you would say. So if any of you have any good or bad stories please share hear. Would love to hear what happens in your neck of the woods. I'm not sure how big or how small Boise's will be but none the less, I'll be with some new friends maybe create some new ones as well.

LeeBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncerBouncer

Ours has allies, is kid friendly, vendors, a booth for our glbtq center, lots of people, and well orgnized, music, dancing, lots of stuff, really enjoy it, have fun, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Last year was the first time I went to pridefest .. i have to admit i was afraid to before then (actually turned out to be pretty cool, look forward to going again this year Smile )

There is another recent pride-related thread here
Plus I went back & found last year's (now locked) thread

just incase anyone missed 'em -or- wants to re-read ...

Denver CO
I probably will go this year to do the booths and see the entertainment, maybe skip the parade. Difficult to find a parking in the gay ghetto.

I want to go but I have no idea how im going to justify going to the Bay for 3 days to my parents....

Tell them the truth, Ken... it's always the best policy. Confusedmile:

pellaz Wrote:Denver CO
I probably will go this year to do the booths and see the entertainment, maybe skip the parade. Difficult to find a parking in the gay ghetto.

When going to that downtown area of Denver, I drive part way - to one of the light-rail stations and take the 'train' downtown (no need to deal with things like parking then Smile )
LOL it'd take just as long (if not longer) to drive the entire distance...

you could use the park en ride on i36 and 104thav and take a bus to Civic Center?
only lite rail park/ride is the Broadway station
thats about it tho

I'm south/west of Denver (beyond city limits)..I just drive to the Englewood station (because its lowest fare...and has plenty of parking)

I think the park/ride and taking the bus that you mentioned would work well too since your north of the city. (I'm assuming I36 is just a typeo? of I25 LOL )

i thought you were in Boulder, my bad. i could use the park and ride at 5points i guess