Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay resorts/destinations.
Have you ever been on one?
Would you consider it?
What do you think of them?

I hear Croatia has uber fantastic gay destinations...

oh wait, now they want to penalize ss marriage or whatever..

yikes...

nope, sorry, mad owl, I don't really know about that..

now, as far as traveling I would like to go anywhere with the BF and that it would be Ok, without it specifically having to be "gay", alas, it probably won't be in many places, so for some it may be a good choice

Go East
Go Thailand
Go Puket / Pattaya

Go Google gay destinations Thailand Hubba-hubba-smiley

trialbyerror Wrote:Go East
Go Thailand
Go Puket / Pattaya

Go Google gay destinations Thailand Hubba-hubba-smiley

The day my body endures wet weather and heat, maybe...*sigh*

I bothers me cause I do want to visit South East Asia....but I'll die of nosebleeding before I get anywhere Cry

southbiochem Wrote:The day my body endures wet weather and heat, maybe...*sigh*

I bothers me cause I do want to visit South East Asia....but I'll die of nosebleeding before I get anywhere Cry

Actually, Southeast Asia's climate is not as bad as you think.
In Singapore, the temperature is around 23-33 all year round and not that humid.
Moreover Singapore is (I think) one of the most modernized cities in the world so there are air-conditioning everywhere ^.^

Blake Wrote:Actually, Southeast Asia's climate is not as bad as you think.
In Singapore, the temperature is around 23-33 all year round and not that humid.
Moreover Singapore is (I think) one of the most modernized cities in the world so there are air-conditioning everywhere ^.^

Sounds great Confusedmile:

I thought that due to experiences in Buenos Aires and Montevideo, both rather humid and hot in summer up to 37°C (and one day it reached 45°C which was when I almost died bleeding non-stop)

it's curious cause both those places are even more to the south than were I'm from, but the differences bewteen this side of the Andes, in the port city where I live, and the other side are astounding ...in here it's rather dry and never past 28-30°C

I didn't even want to think about how things would be like closer to the Ecuador

Blake Wrote:Actually, Southeast Asia's climate is not as bad as you think.

It is really hot in SEA for me, though temperatures go down, mostly its when its about to rain or there is a typhoon. Also nice during November to February but afternoons are always hot. It rarely goes over 35 though, but 30 and up is hot for me.

Been to Singapore and Im soaking wet in Universal Studios, my brother even got nausea, LOL. Hanoi is the coolest, temperature may go as low as 15 Celsius

For gay destinations, well i guess its really Bangkok or Prague, maybe Moscow as well and some other eastern European cities like Bucharest. In Bangkok its mostly Asians there and men who want to have Asian guys. And Pattaya is just YIKES. Its dirty and full of DOM's.

I heard that there's a good one in Michigan. I want to go there.

Evan88 Wrote:For gay destinations, well i guess its really Bangkok or Prague, maybe Moscow as well and some other eastern European cities like Bucharest. In Bangkok its mostly Asians there and men who want to have Asian guys. And Pattaya is just YIKES. Its dirty and full of DOM's.

Bangkok and Praha are a must, I believe.

But aren't Russia and Romania on a heavy anti-gay stance?

Or maybe the capitals are a bit different...

I would like to visit Bucureşti , but I'm staying away from Moskva....

Moscow is not safe for LGBT tourism.