Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay sex
Hi everyone my Name is Khalil and ive had some burning questions that I've needed to ask for the longest. I was always under the impression that having unprotected gay sex could lead to aids also I thought that this would only really happen if the top ejaculates inside of you. Is this a myth or fact because Google has no answer to this question at all, and I'm so curious.

Google has no answer because you're phrasing the question strangely.

I'll just explain simply,

Gay sex doesn't cause aids.

A carrier of aids can transmit it to you through anal sex, similar to how someone might transmit a cold to you through sneezing.

If someone does not have aids transmission of something that's not already there is logically impossible. The reverse is true, in that someone with aids can transmit it to you through their bodily fluids.

So yes, ejaculation by someone inside of you can easily lead to aids, as can oral sex (less likely), and having semen or blood enter your blood stream through some other way like through a cut you may have (very unlikely but happens to a lot of health care professionals, unfortunately).

Here's some basic information, note that it does say here transmission through anal sex does occur, though condom use lowers your risk.

http://www.poz.com/archive/2008_Mar_2168.shtml

Convenient picture included:

[Image: how%20is%20it%20transmitted.jpg]

please look at the other threads covering this question
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

If Google has no information about HIV transmission, then the world is screwed. ;>

xzeik Wrote:If Google has no information about HIV transmission, then the world is screwed. ;>

Literally Shakin

ObW
X

But then there is also life outside of Google.

I wouldn't be too worried about this. Fear of AIDS and the common misinformation which regularly does its round across the globe is just as destructive as the disease itself. One way you could get it is if a junkie stabbed you with a dirty needle, a plotline which once featured in a British TV show about 10 years ago (called The Bill).

If you're careful then I wouldn't worry too much. If you have any specific concerns (i.e. you had unprotected sex once) I would just go straight to a sexual health clinic ASAP to get it checked out. There must be a free clinic, or a cheap one at least, near you. It'll put your mind at ease and you can work out what to do next. Otherwise, try not to worry too much. Remember 'we have nothing to fear but fear itself'! And ultimately being afraid of things like this can be very harmful to your frame of mind.

rider69 Wrote:Hi everyone my Name is Khalil and ive had some burning questions that I've needed to ask for the longest. I was always under the impression that having unprotected gay sex could lead to aids also I thought that this would only really happen if the top ejaculates inside of you. Is this a myth or fact because Google has no answer to this question at all, and I'm so curious.

ANY kind of unprotected sex can cause HIV infection, and in many cases HIV infection developes into AIDS.

HIV can be found in the following fluids of infected people: blood, breast milk, semen, pre-seminal fluids, vaginal fluids.

hence, contact with these is a potential source of HIV infection.

skin-to-skin contact and saliva are NOT sources of infection.

HIV can infect the mucose epithelium of the vagina and of the lower intestinal tract, hence, the classification of HIV as a sexually transmited virus.

It can also be transmitted from direct contact with the blood of an infected person.

No, it's not necessary for him to ejaculate for you to get infected, cause there is such a thing as pre-seminal fluids, and if there's so much as a micro-wound in the rectum then there's a high risk of infection.

Now, if you're not knowledgable about the subject, the easy thing to do is "when in doubt, avoid" meaning dont' have unprotected sex!

[quote=Kumawool]Google has no answer because you're phrasing the question strangely.

I'll just explain simply,

Gay sex doesn't cause aids.

A carrier of aids can transmit it to you through anal sex, similar to how someone might transmit a cold to you through sneezing.

If someone does not have aids transmission of something that's not already there is logically impossible. The reverse is true, in that someone with aids can transmit it to you through their bodily fluids.

So yes, ejaculation by someone inside of you can easily lead to aids, as can oral sex (less likely), and having semen or blood enter your blood stream through some other way like through a cut you may have (very unlikely but happens to a lot of health care professionals, unfortunately).

Here's some basic information, note that it does say here transmission through anal sex does occur, though condom use lowers your risk.

Maybe I should have rephrased it what I'm asking is if two gay men have unprotected sex and neither of them has Aids or HIV and the Top ejaculates inside of the bottom does that in any way create or cause Aids or HIV to then miraculously become present.

The thing about condoms is that they also help to protect against other unsavoury diseases, which are also spreading and could be kept at bay. So it's more than just AIDS people are avoiding.
The only way to avoid infections, probably, is abstinence, but that's not a life, unless you're a monk or a hermit.