Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay teen murdered
awwww how very sad indeed Cry

On the democracy index,Sweden is first being the most functioning democracy,USA is number 17,surprise surprise the UK coming in at 23,closely followed by France at 24.South Africa is number 28 and I'm really chuffed.Princealbert,lets eat humble pie at my place tomorrow.

Dan1089 Wrote:On the democracy index, Sweden is first, being the most functioning democracy, USA is number 17, surprise surprise, the UK coming in at 23, closely followed by France at 24. South Africa is number 28 and I'm really chuffed. Princealbert, let's eat humble pie at my place tomorrow.

Let's have chocolate pie instead...
Give address, give address... Where does Switzerland fit in? Not sure the word DEMOCRACY equates with free or freest or freer, though. Wonder what criteria were used.

Or have just have blackforest cake instead!Switzerland is number 10.Yes,the democracy isn't a necessary say on how liberised the citizens are but it comes really close.The criteria is things like nature of elections,security of voters,ability of normal people to implement politics etc.

I still request your URL address please. I'm quite interested... I knew Switzerland would come in a good place. What about CANADA? Surprised that the United Kingdom does not come higher in the ranking, but somehow, I'm not altogether surprised.

As for Black Forest Gateau (Schwarzwalder Kuchen)? I used to make the most gorgeous ones. I haven't made it in a long time but since we have a new oven, I should test it. I'm sure Marshlander will love it as he likes both chocolate and cherries. Oh the dark chocolate shavings on the top of the whipped cream, yum....

My source is a pdf document on my PC,don't remember how I got hold of it though but will try to find the site for you.

Oh got it,go to Google,type in "Democracy index",then it's the first result there.I suggest you click "View has HTML" as it's quiet a lengthy document.

princealbertofb Wrote:As for Black Forest Gateau (Schwarzwalder Kuchen)?

Ahhh! Schwarzwalderkirschetorte :biggrin:
LOVE that word! We learned that back in secondary school. I remember a guy in my class saying "sod ordering that after a few" as the teacher had said it was often ordered in pubs. "ich will 'nen. schwarzwaldkir... na gib mir noch 'nen Bier!" :biggrin:

Roflmao .

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

The kid was clearly unbalanced to do that, the fact the victim is gay is irrelivent. If that kid had correct councilling that wouldn't have happened.

Im guessing someone just decided to pick on the psycho kid at school by giving him a valentines day card.