Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay teen
being a teen is already hard but coming out as a teen even worse. most of my friends accepted who i was but some of them gave me hell so i realized after months of beating myself up over it that they werent really my friends since they was acting like that. Smile add me

Sometimes people are like that, you soon realise who your true friends are when it comes to situations like these! I am 19 so in the last of my teen years and i came out to my parents a few days before my 19th birthday and im slowly telling more and more of my friends, all of which so far have been very supportive and happy for me!

Its amazing how so many girls want to be my best mate simply coz they want a gay best mate - stupid i no but i do find it amusing!

When I came out (15) all of most of my friends accepted me some not so close friends I lost. No big deal for me. Now I'm one of the most respected kids at school.

Quote:Its amazing how so many girls want to be my best mate simply coz they want a gay best mate - stupid i no but i do find it amusing!

I find that lots of chicks wana be my friend. I do get along with them easier than guys. I do have a lot of guy friends but mostly girls. its prob cos I'm a little bit fem some times.

scotyboy Wrote:Sometimes people are like that, you soon realise who your true friends are when it comes to situations like these! I am 19 so in the last of my teen years and i came out to my parents a few days before my 19th birthday and im slowly telling more and more of my friends, all of which so far have been very supportive and happy for me!

Its amazing how so many girls want to be my best mate simply coz they want a gay best mate - stupid i no but i do find it amusing!

like scotyboy said when you finally come out you find out who your real friends are. I came out at 16 and it was hell until I realized that those people (be them family or friends) that looked at me differently didn't really matter when it was all said and done. Try not to worry bout people like that bud, you've come out now and you've got no where to go but up just as long as you don't those guys get you down. And if you need someone to talk to I'm always here:biggrin:.

Congrats on coming out though, that took alot of courage!