Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gay teens coming out earlier to peers and family
Straighteners do not make people camp! xD
It's a mear Indie trend Big Grin

Nah me and mum are close. And we talk a lot in real life. Only with facebook I dont have to see her face when she finds out xD

Pickles Wrote:Straighteners do not make people camp! xD
It's a mear Indie trend Big Grin
Of course, poppet Wink
Quote:Nah me and mum are close. And we talk a lot in real life....
Whew Xyxthumbs

I came out at 14. xD

I would imagine I was pretty lucky. I came out to my friends first around the time I was 13-14 (or rather was busted out by this closet case ass clown) anyway most of them didn't really care but I figured out quick who my real friends were. At 16 I came out to my parents who both told me "It's about time you said something, I already knew." Now my dad picks on me about (n a good way) and says I'm not allowed to date until I'm 50, as if.

I came out when I was...m...14.
13 years old - my first sex with girl (that was not my idea) and then I thought about relationship between same-sex
All my friends and classmates knows that I'm a lesbian, but they didn't care.
My mum discovered when I had relationship with my classmate, I was 16.

I came out when I was 16.

Brought my boyfriend to Prom and took a picture. The camera lady let us take it 3 times and let us pick out which one we liked the best =D she only let us do it and said we were the cutest couple.

I get special treatment for being gay. Everyone in my state - North Carolina - is very veryyyy accepting of Gay people (except blacks... blacks here hate gay people. They hate a lot of people though. dunno why). Sooo many people have started talking to me because I'm gay & They love the fact that I am. I dunno why, but they like it?

There are also tons of gay people in my school. And I live in a small town 30 minutes west of Charlotte in Kings Mountain. It's typical trailer trash Southern Small Town. & Our #1 athlete is openly Gay. The prettiest black girl is lesbian. a lottt of people are openly gay. etc. =D

=D I'm glad I live in a generation where people are accepting of gays.

Also, my parents are veryyyy conservative and very Christian. They hate and despise democrats, but they are 100% fine with me being gay. They embrace the guys I date and such.

Also, Laura Bush is pro Gay marriage.

Mitt Romney - the #1 Frontrunner of the Republican GOP by far for 2012 is pro gay marriage.

Many republicans are pro gay marriage these days - I'm Republican and obviously pro gay marriage Tongue

By the way, What do you Brits mean when ya'll say "Rent Boy" & "Camp" & "poppet" ?

Rent Boy = Homo & Camp = Flamer???

(Correct me if i'm wrong!)
Rent boy= A man you pay to have sex with(Can't beleave this term isn't used in America!):eek:

Camp= When used while talking about media means Cheesey.
While talking about men mean they exibit stereotypical "gay" behavior EG. lisp, hand gestures while talking, over dramatic.

Wiktionary;
Adjective
camp (comparative camper, superlative campest)
Positive
camp
Comparative
camper
Superlative
campest

1. Theatrical; making exaggerated gestures.
  2. (of a man) Ostentatiously effeminate.
  3. Intentionally tasteless or vulgar, self-parodying.
As for poppet.....what?!:confused:
EDIT:
Noun
Singular
poppet
Plural
poppets

poppet (plural poppets)
  1. (informal) An endearingly sweet or beautiful child.
  2. (informal) A young woman or girl. Come ‛ere poppet!
  3. The stem and valve head in a poppet valve.
  4. A figurine or image of idolatry.

Wiktionary saves the day!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

That would be about right. Well done, poppet Wink

GayBoiCharlotte Wrote:Also, my parents are veryyyy conservative and very Christian. They hate and despise democrats, but they are 100% fine with me being gay. They embrace the guys I date and such.

So it's OK for you to date guys so long as they are from good respectible Republican families? ;o)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.