Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay themed TV series
Brothers & Sisters has some kisses. DarkDaisuke brought up Dante's Cove, it also has a spin-off The Lair - both are a bit cheesy but there's some hot guys

I love Dante Cove. It 's way much better than the Lair Big Grin guys are hotter too Big Grin

I really enjoyed the Will and Grace series but it's realy hard to find a good stream on the internet.

not really watch much else in that catergory... I'v watched things with gay storylines in them though.

edit: I do enjoy some boy love/shounen-ai anime's if you enjoy anime?

Rawr Wrote:I really enjoyed the Will and Grace series but it's realy hard to find a good stream on the internet.

not really watch much else in that catergory... I'v watched things with gay storylines in them though.

edit: I do enjoy some boy love/shounen-ai anime's if you enjoy anime?

omg lets be bestfriends!! hahah i love will and grace, i downloaded season 1 to 4 at the moment, but i used to watch it back in the days when it was still airing.. i just love the show so much

yush, I use to watch when it was still airing as well XD I bought series 1 for quite cheap, but when I went to buy the rest the price had went up :C so I tried to stream it off the internet and got to season 3 before the links stopped working :C

writerken Wrote:Adore the red head in Shameless USA

Cameron Monaghan, he's underage though :p.

He's 17, wait 9 days and he'll be 18 :3

i came across this tv reality series The A-List: New York i'm not sure if its good

The palm trees