Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay wrestling .... Oh dear
Thats funny but at the same time could be classed as X rated you underage folks you ve been warned :tongue:

Well a couple of dollies wrestling, if only wrestling was like this... I d watch it!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQ-zFWVdUU][/url]

I don't know whats more disturbing... the fact that there were wrestling figures making out, or that I'm turned on by it.

very odd...

lol...

weird music going with it tho.

Fair play, never before in my entire life have I wanted to be an action figure so badly.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Gay Wrestling?! What's the opposite of an oxymoron? I've gone blank.

It's my favorite olympic sport. Best bods on the planet..hot...sweaty...Wish we could bring back the Greek style.....naked, naked, naked! There is something very homoerotic about wrestling...or is it just my dirty mind?

Nope, I'm with you on that one ...

... now if only I could get my Spider-Man toy to give head to my Incredible Hulk Action Figure with Swinging Fist Action, I think we'd be getting somewhere !!

...... I ... didn't just ... say that ... out ... loud ... did I ????

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx

Indeed , Get off your clothes and fight like a man! Oh ,ancient Greeks were so advanced 3000 years ago. What happened...

shadow Wrote:...... I ... didn't just ... say that ... out ... loud ... did I ????

hahahhaha
You did , you did !Wink Shadow you would actually be great at directing movies. The only thing that you need is a sponsor and a belami studio deal.

SWEET dude !!

Where do I sign up ?????

:biggrin:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

hehe Sart from their site! I dont have many connection to that industry damn it ,when you do i would appreciate it if you introduce me to a few nice people there. I can hold the camera (or could i?)