Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GaySpeak Dating
To all single guys out there,

Would you consider dating a fellow member in GaySpeak? Smile

I think this has been asked here recently but I could be mistaken. It may have been the crush on a fellow member thread ?
Anyway, If I was not in a relationship already, yes there is one member I would date the hell out of and he knows who he is!!

Depends on the person.

But then everyone here pretty much knows that dating me ends with a bit of chlorophyll and waking up in my cellar.... forever...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:everyone here pretty much knows that dating me ends with a bit of chlorophyll and waking up in my cellar.... forever...

I was gonna post 'no' but you're making me reconsider.

Miles Wrote:I was gonna post 'no' but you're making me reconsider.

and have u reconsidered?

:p

trywait Wrote:and have u reconsidered?

:p

That depends entirely on the likelihood of my waking up in one's cellar.....forever

I note you do keep moving around a lot lately.... Apparently something inside of you knows that the hunter is hunting.... :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I note you do keep moving around a lot lately.... Apparently something inside of you knows that the hunter is hunting.... :biggrin:

Uh oh...I think this hunter might be tracking me. Whatever could his plans be?

I have considered dateing fellow members just waiting for them to make the first move

humbleguy Wrote:I have considered dateing fellow members just waiting for them to make the first move

Why wait? Isn't that the supercool thing about being gay? Not wondering who should make the first move? Cause if the rules are changing, then fuck it, I'll just go back to being frustrated and sexually confused again.