Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GaySpeak's top destinations
Home.

My partner is my paradise. Where he is, where the happiness is.

I haven't travelled that much yet but mines for the moment are Berlin and Istanbul.

Marseille, france.

Zet Wrote:- Angkor wat in Cambodia, I've always wanted to see it, looks so beautiful ^^
- To Nepal, to see the Himalayas and as a spiritual trip to find myself.
- A trip to India, to experience true Indian cuisine and to learn how to cook as one Smile
- Iceland, so I can see the it's barren nature and all it's awesomeness.
- Australia and New zealand, to experience it's special natue, to see their awesome creatures and perhaps learn how to surf xD
- Mexico and Peru, to see Chichen itza and machu puchu ^^ And perhaps to experience native american culture ^^
- Valletta, to see it's cultural heritage in all it's glory ^^

Am I the only one whom want to see all of the world? xD

Definitely not! I am in! Dogrun

I'd love to visit Asia one day and I am very curious about Latin America, a culture that really attracts me.

Next plans might be a road trip in Scandinavia with some friends that would join me there if I'm actually in Sweden next semester as it would probably be the case for the moment. Smile

:crying-and-sorry-li

Nobody want's to visit here...

Massi-marra, Fish river canyon, (again), Okovongo delta (again, but much further South), Lake Kariba for tiger fish fishing off the paddle steamer's... Kilimanjaro...

Locally, I've done the Anglo boer war route, I still want to do the Jock of the bushveldt, the treasure, the gold, the shipwreck, and the "kaffir" war's route

PLESAS NOTE:- THERE IS NOTHING RACAIALY IMPLIED BY THE USE OF THE WORD KAFFIR. It is the correct collective noun for those events, it is used as a word, not as a descriptive!

Oy! these days :mad:

Funny, I've never been keen on Europe / States / UK.... Maaaay look into Thailand, but that's only the sex thing talking.....

Oh! there is ONE country I would like to go to.....
Scotland!

Magnificent scenery, and the manliest of men wear skirts....Hubba-hubba-smiley sounds about my kinda "thing"...Biglaugh

partis Wrote:Marseille, france.

xD ! Are you...serious or just trolling? oO

trialbyerror Wrote::crying-and-sorry-li

Nobody want's to visit here...

Massi-marra, Fish river canyon, (again), Okovongo delta (again, but much further South), Lake Kariba for tiger fish fishing off the paddle steamer's... Kilimanjaro...

Locally, I've done the Anglo boer war route, I still want to do the Jock of the bushveldt, the treasure, the gold, the shipwreck, and the "kaffir" war's route

PLESAS NOTE:- THERE IS NOTHING RACAIALY IMPLIED BY THE USE OF THE WORD KAFFIR. It is the correct collective noun for those events, it is used as a word, not as a descriptive!

Oy! these days :mad:

Funny, I've never been keen on Europe / States / UK.... Maaaay look into Thailand, but that's only the sex thing talking.....

Oh! there is ONE country I would like to go to.....
Scotland!

Magnificent scenery, and the manliest of men wear skirts....Hubba-hubba-smiley sounds about my kinda "thing"...Biglaugh

I also liked South Africa. I'd like to go there again. Smile

Ekwarph Wrote:xD ! Are you...serious or just trolling? oO

Trolling… but i only troll people i like so… FUCK YOU Smile

-The Niagra Falls Ferry (specifically the Canadian side) brought you right to the falls, and words cannot describe what it looked and felt like. Unfortunately, the ferry stopped this year... Sad.

-Almost any foresty area in the Canadian shield (think rolling hills) during autumn.

-The CN tower, though perhaps this is a bucket list item rather than a recommended regular place to visit.

-The Toronto Congress Centre during Anime North. Just, realize that you're surrounded by tens of thousands of people in this relatively open, but small space, it's like a city of people with the same passions and interests as you and it's creative, cultural, social, it's a powerful feeling.

-Norway, I have a vacation plan and an official bucket list item that includes vacationing there.

-I've always secretly wanted to do the tour thing in both Australia and Africa (although I'm leaning on the former, I hear too many bad stories about the latter...).

-Peggy's Cove Nova Scotia is beautiful