Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GaySpeak.....you ROCK!
I just have to say "THANK YOU" for having a nice, decent place for people to come and hang out!

Ive been in other chat sites, boards, and forums...all with hateful, contemptable, vicious, and degrading people in them. Drama queens, haters, players, and cheaters.

I havent been on here very long, but I have to say this is the MOST decent forum for people like us, that I have ever been on. I am very much appreciative of this.

So far, nobody has screamed at me, called me names, told me to go "F" myself, or had some kind of drama queen fit about something I said.

Everybody has been just chocked full of decorum and manners!!

I know I can be a bit much sometimes, but its nice that people on here dont take everything I say as a slam against them personally, which was the case on the last forum I was on.

I just have to say THANK YOU, not only to GaySpeak, but to ALL YOU guys and gals out there in GaySpeak land!!!

I hope nothing changes!!!

[Image: Employee-Recognition-You-Rock.jpg]

I have to second MisterTinkles post. This place is great and the people are very friendly.

Hands-make-heart

I third it.....Nicest board i've been on too. It's so easy to be hateful online. have not encountered that here. Awesome site.

Mick

awwww....Mr Tinkles, Beau and bluefox...I feel the love and a nice little group hug coming on.

I go forth Wink

Now you can all go and fuck yourselves Smile hehehe

MisterTinkles Wrote:I just have to say THANK YOU, not only to GaySpeak, but to ALL YOU guys and gals out there in GaySpeak land!!!

I hope nothing changes!!!

Amen to that Brother :biggrin: I absolutely love being here, it makes my day, every day.

I've always loved GS while I'v been here too. I'v seen people come and go and even they are usually nice people. Usually the nasty people are booted because of the high moral standards of all the you lovelies if there is drama people usually post it in the forums and please keep outing trolls. We have rid of a few in the past and the forum is just happy.

My face social media site is GAYSPAEK 101%

indeed.... that must be why i keep coming back to gs

dfiant Wrote:awwww....Mr Tinkles, Beau and bluefox...I feel the love and a nice little group hug coming on.

I go forth Wink

Now you can all go and fuck yourselves Smile hehehe

Done and done! Oh wait!

"Decorum and manners"? Did somebody ban farts?

Counselor Wrote:"Decorum and manners"? Did somebody ban farts?

If that happened my nipples would turn into boobs and I would do smelly burps