Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaydar
i get that but it can be surprising how some people who you thought were straight turned out to have sexual desire for other men.. and in my case my gaydar couldnt even detect it when it should have noticed it ..

I have excellent gaydar. I can tell that everyone of you guys is gay. Don't try denying it!

Mine isn't great...i think I tend to confuse between guys I think are gay and guys I hope might be gay.

Justaguy Wrote:Mine isn't great...i think I tend to confuse between guys I think are gay and guys I hope might be gay.

yeah very true .. there are guys who are just so handsome that we want them to be gay!! lol ..

I don't really have it any more then a straight person. By bf has it better then me, but some still get right by him.

A few months ago we went to buy a furniture set. A slightly older Italian looking guy showed us around. We were just browsing but he gave us his card and asked us to go to him when we wanted to buy.

A few weeks later we go back and ask for him. While we were looking we saw another gay couple looking at beds, they were probably in their late 40's.

My bf (fiance) always likes when we see older couples together. I quietly commented to him and the salesman asked what I was saying.

I told him that my bf likes seeing older couples together.

He says older guys like to have fun too. He begins to tell us about his bf. Both of us were surprised. I never saw that coming and he didn't either.

I think even those with good gaydar probably miss more guys then they would expect.

if someone is dancing about like a Disney princess then I have gaydar in spades - if not then I don't have it so much Smile