Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Gays Of Our Lives"
"The Gayspeak Saga"

Let's unite our creative troll energy into a continuous , fun , creative scandalous , 'live' piece of literature.

Let's write our own Novel..!?

Showcase your literary prowess in this funny, sexy, witty, happy , sad crazy scandalous thread.

Get it out of your system guys...
* In Love
*Breakups
*Hatred
*Betrayal
*Rape
*Murder...etc
You name it ...write about it!!... Keep it respectful, Keep it fun...Let's get to know each other better.

********Rules**********
1) Write Five Short sentences about the Guy or Girl Above You.

2) Choose One Word From His or Her Last Sentence .

3) Use The Word You Chose From His or Her Last Sentence to Begin Your First Sentence.

4) After Every 20 Or More Posts...
Start A New Chapter..

5) A New Chapter Can Be About Any Subject.

No one above me but Andy..
Here Goes...

^^^^^^
Sounds like fun????

....CHAPTER 1....

"Just Hurry up!!".. he said...
"I have a reputation to protect "
We put the Car windows down after we got dressed..feeling very guilty.
This was my most exciting Jon ever ... I was falling in love.
"How much" Andy asked...
30 GBP I responded.
He looked into my good eye .. and smirked...

"You should be paying me"

Yeah, I guess he was right- thinking back to what just happened-- it was so hot, I should've paid him.
He was huge and thick; just like I liked 'em.
His intensity, deep but quick breaths and occasional low growls had told me it was going to be a lot- should I or shouldn't I?
I had kept my rhythm steady, stopping every so often to flick my tongue around his tip, then taking him in deep, then back to sucking hard- it wasn't long before I felt him start to shudder.
"Anocxu!" he had gasped and held on tight to my head- right then, I knew my answer was yes- I'd swallow every last drop.

"Swallow? You don't believe I can, do you? " she asked as she looked up and grinned, "you wouldn't be able to handle it without running off the road."
"You mean like this?" I swerved to cross the long straight blacktop and edge off into the high grass then quickly swerved back to do the same on the other side.
Jetta screamed and grabbed the dash, then punched my shoulder once I was back on the road, "dammit! Just for that you can forget me swallowing anything."
"Then you drive," I let the seat back all the way and patted my thigh, "see? I brought you a booster seat."
(based on a LOT of true stories... hahahahahah)

I have a question: do we have to be consistent? <<<<<<<Because as I see it there are already about three people in the car and some are engaging in dangerous driving.

Jetta -- Anocxu, that was her artist's name -- didn,'t need a booster seat, but s/he'd sit on him and enjoy the ride. The strapping, yet sexy s/he-male made a move while Andy held one of the sides of the steering wheel and s/he held the other. S/he had no intention of letting his ride go on the Verge of the road again, but s/he did need to take her panties off before climbing onto his tumescent member. In the cramped space of the car, with her left hand, she dragged the panties down, keeping an eye on the road -- it was deserted. Tentatively, s/he straddled Andy's reclining body and took hold of both sides of the steering wheel, while Andy, very deftly, aimed for a 'comfortable' position ; wow! Jetta was tight.

Thanks, [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION], for starting this thread, let's hope it brings some interesting developments.

I've never really been fond of Volkswagen Jettas...

I thought they were ok..but knowing what Volkswagen as a company is capable of..I would still settle for something used and primo with a bigger trunk.

My name is Anocxu and this is my first professional Hit..

It's me cruising down the freeway with the body of Prince Albert stuffed in the trunk of my Volkswagen CC.

I don't know that yet, I was picked up hitch hiking on the side of the road, thumbing a ride with my cute little body, tank top, a cowboy hat, jean shorts and Texan boots.
How could Anoxcu not stop?
I offered to drive, but s/he had to see my license first.
It was ok, I was old enough to drive, but now we had this crazy situation : s/he sitting on top of me, no one on the freeway (or so we thought), and her just giving free range to her swivelling hips as we sped down that freeway.
It wasn't long before we heard the howl of a police car siren.

"That's no police car!".. I shouted to The Prince."It's Virge!"

Now Virge was a Corn-fed 'Federal Agent' that had a massive hard on for me since he met me in June of 2014.

It's hard to tell if he likes me...hates me ,..or wants to get in my pants,..either way ,..there was a price on his head and I was ordered to take the hit.

"How are you ladies tonight?"..he smirked after pulling us over , grinning in his obnoxious glory.

The Prince, Virgel and I on a dark, lonley highway, the beginning of a very long night.