Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays & Sports
writerbry Wrote:All I'm getting from this is that like none of y'all like watching sports, so my point was proven xD lol

No, its just none of us like sports the same way You do, plenty people have said they like and even play sports. Fine line honey, read it :p

As for me, I like Cricket, it's one of our majour sports here along with Soccer.

Now I know this is probably a big shock, but I used to play both Cricket and Soccer and was on my Highschool Cricket team, but quickly dropped it for Music in my first year.

So while I'm not some fanatic or whatever, I like sports, doesnt mean I'm gonna sit down and watch it lol.

There's better things to do with my life and time, rather than waste it watching other people have fun. Unless it's for our local Cupmatch, which is a 2-3 day cricket tournament here, which is also a national holiday.

Only then do I watch, as 80% of us usually do. Although im not necessarily obsessed tho lol

I like watching and playing sports. Played basketball basically my whole life. Actually have plans to see a Houston Rockets home game for my birthday in March. Hopefully I get to meet Jeremy Lin and ask him if the rumors about him and Chandler Parsons are true. Hopefully he laughs and takes me out for a romantic dinner. Ha!

I consider chess and starcraft 1/2 a sport and enjoy both playing and watching! Big Grin ERGO I like sports ^_^, just not the type that require one ogre to tackle another or beat each other with a stick.... unless it actually IS beating each other with sticks! some hockey games are entertaining! Big Grin

SilverBullet Wrote:I consider chess and starcraft 1/2 a sport and enjoy both playing and watching! Big Grin ERGO I like sports ^_^, just not the type that require one ogre to tackle another or beat each other with a stick.... unless it actually IS beating each other with sticks! some hockey games are entertaining! Big Grin

chess is definitely not a sport

megumidesu Wrote:chess is definitely not a sport

Wizard's chess is!!!

[Image: wizards-chess-o.gif]

Evan88 Wrote:Also loved football and became a huge fan of FC Barcelona.

OMG not another FC Barcelona freak....*slaps forehead incredibly hard*

really, what is it with that team..

also, you need to use the word soccer with these anglo-speaking dudes and dudettes..

What can I say I do have a "gay trait"

I f*cking loathe sports to death..play them, watch them, hear about them, seeing people cheer, yell, honk horns over matches makes me go on a mass murdering mood...

also it's a bit of a sore point cause my dislike for them is one of the reasons dad never liked me...so yeah, not a huge fan here...

come on the guy resented me cause I could never lift a kite or kick a ball properly..

southbiochem Wrote:... also, you need to use the word soccer with these anglo-speaking dudes and dudettes ...
:eek: No :eek: no :eek: no :eek: no :eek:

It's called "football".

Only Johnny-Come-Latelys call it "soccer". What are you thinking! Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote::eek: No :eek: no :eek: no :eek: no :eek:

It's called "football".

Only Johnny-Come-Latelys call it "soccer". What are you thinking! Rolleyes

I'm thinking mainly of the large number of Americans here..

Americans usually go ballistic when you don't say soccer and say "fútbol" instead..

it's annoying, I know, but what are you going to do

southbiochem Wrote:I'm thinking mainly of the large number of Americans here..

Americans usually go ballistic when you don't say soccer and say "fútbol" instead..

it's annoying, I know, but what are you going to do

I grew up playing the sport, so it's still the true football to me.

You know what.........now that I think on it.........I do like bowling.

Probably because I was really good at in in my 20's, now I suck at it.
Wish someone would have told me I could make $80K a year with a bowling ball, back then.
I SO would have done it!!!

I also like archery. Have always been fascinated by bows and arrows.
Well damn!!!! I like billards and darts too!!!

Hmmm, I guess I DO like sports after all!!!!

BTW, Chess IS a sport.