Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays are being accused of causing plagues
LOL. Virge was still ranting about this last night and this morning.

StingRay Wrote:LOL. Virge was still ranting about this last night and this morning.

^^^^^^
this is the man I owe everything to. I don't give him the credit he's owed.
  • Ray is the guy who was cool when I got I got up the nerve to say "I guess I'm gay"... he said "I knew that 18 months ago. I aint worried worried about it."
  • Ray is the straight man who taught me the basics of how to act in a gay bar while we were bunked up in Afghanistan.
  • Ray is the guy who explained the differences in acting femmy and butch to me... and gave me lessons in it.
  • Ray is the man who introduced me to Jay and LIED to a bunch of other marines for three days to cover up for me being off with a homo and had them convinced I was off with some girl.. ( that was DADT days)
  • He saved my life twice in war and twice in peace.

I'm feeling sentimental tonight. Glad for the life I have and the buddies who helped me get here...

I wish every young gay guy had a Ray.

matty7 Wrote:I secretly would love to be the cause of a plague - but only if they named it after me Smile I doubt im gonna be famous anytime soon but that could be my ticket to stardom

What sort of plague would you like to be responsible for?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

matty7 Wrote:I secretly would love to be the cause of a plague - but only if they named it after me Smile

LONDONER Wrote:What sort of plague would you like to be responsible for?

Idk about him but I for one would like to be the cause of a plague that makes everyone in the world craving for sex the same manner the T-virus made the dead to walk. Only in this case my zombies won't be flesh eating but they'll be taking their pants down in front of everyone they see. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:Idk about him but I for one would like to be the cause of a plague that makes everyone in the world craving for sex the same manner the T-virus made the dead to walk. Only in this case my zombies won't be flesh eating but they'll be taking their pants down in front of everyone they see. :biggrin: :biggrin:

OK. but just off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen guys whose pants I'd like to keep firmly superglued in place...would there perhaps be a way to spread the plague selectively...?

Pyromancer Wrote:OK. but just off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen guys whose pants I'd like to keep firmly superglued in place...would there perhaps be a way to spread the plague selectively...?

There's a reason it's called "plague" - cuz it affects everyone. So I guess that would be a "no". Rolleyes
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

I think in the less virulent strain of this plague, the pants just sag but don't actually fall off. I've been seeing signs of it everywhere.

Of course we cause plagues, could the millions of people who actually believe this be wrong? Nope.
I plan on getting rich off of it. Buy some stocks in an insurance company, and then commit some good old fashion Sodomy so God will cause it to rain down fire and brimstone; the dividends start pouring in the moment the condom is unwrapped.