Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays as Friends.:(
Hi i am 16,5 years old.I am talking with a Gay guy through internet.hm ok he clames to be Bisexual but everything on him seems Gay to me.I in personal am Gay but get used to like girls 'cause of my underprivilged society..:frown:
We are talking for a year and we have too many commons,he told me that he is Bi before 3 months and i told him my sexual preference too.!!Nothing changed in our relationship,we still talk as friends.I have to admit that in the beginning i liked him but he told me very indirectly that he doesn't like me.He thinks i am a very rare and special person in his life.He is the same for me.The PROBLEM is that he gave a point in my life...he is so important and special (even through internet)that he will indirectly and not by his will, determine my Sexual Orientation .If he wanna be a boyfriend for me i wouldn't say NO,if he wanna considere me as his best friend i wouldn't say NO too.Now you are gonna tell me''WHERE'S THE PROBLEM!?''.hm the Problem is that its too difficult for a Gay guy to have as his best friend another Gay guy that doesn't like him(i'm not ugly btw xD).He want to create a Family,the same do i(i love kids xD), but till that day i wanna live my gay life to the full at least for that period.He told me once he doesn't care about a woman's appearance,i guess he thinks the same for a man =/HIS WILL IS GONNA DETERMINE MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE.If you ask me what i want,the answer is HIM because he would be ideal as a boyfriend not because he is beautiful and by the way he is considerated to be beautiful also he is not my type....but i don't care about appearanceSad

Kalispera, Hello GrBi, and Welcome to Gay Speak. Confusedmile:
So what is your type, GrBi? Is there a well known actor or singer that we might know who would be your type?
I'm not sure I understand (den katalaveno) how HIS choice will determine your sexuality.? If you are gay, you are gay... Do you mean if he chooses to be just friends, then you will be happy? or unhappy? Will you go and look somewhere else for a boyfriend? Or are you also considering becoming a straight man?

Kalispera,hm if you are Greek we can talk in greek xD Anyway,no i meant he is not my body type,he is too thin(unimportant detail for me and i don't like actors et.c xD).If he doesn't accept me i will look for another boy or even girl but he will always be my best friend and i will not let him down,he told me once that he is so lucky that found me..... i am so confused:\ HE IS JUST IDEAL FOR FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND TOO.I would like to be boyfriends,how can i know what he really wants,he is not shy he tells me whatever he feels.Will he think the same way about me in a few years?.Boyfriend or just a friend i will be happy having him beside me.!!!

Den eimai ellinos (or something like that) eimai gallos. You say you are Internet friends, so how distant are you both? Does he live in Patras too? Are you likely to meet him some day? Have you discussed meeting in real life yet, or have you already met? Maybe it would take an actual meeting for you both to decide what is best for the future, don't you think?

I hope he is not playing games with you and with your heart. How old is this guy? Is he older than you?

(hmm i don't live in Patras anyway it is just the biggest city near mine city)His city is far away from mine,we haven't meet each other yet,he is 1 year older than me,we wanna study in the same University so that's the thing that makes me more ''anxious''about what i am gonna do with him,we will be in the same University for 4 years....If he rejects me it wont be so easy to continue as friends like nothing happened...but as you said a meeting would be ideal.Noone gay guy and noone str8 girl will be like him....I know he admires me, the same as i do for him, i just want something more.....

I can't blame you. Are you planning to go to Athens for your studies?
I'm sure you'll get along fine as friends and if there is that extra spark, then maybe more will happen. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your usefull advices,no i am not gonna visit Athens for my studies.!!!!Thnx againa and see ya in another Topic Big GrinSmile