Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays at the gym
I guys. so i recently just joined a gym and i have to say THERE ARE SO MANY HOT GUYS. Theres not a single time that i walk into the locker room without eye candy showing their bodies for everyone to see. I guess thats why its a cruising place for gay guys. ive been there for 3 days and every single time theres a different guy i see staring at me in the sauna/steam room. As tempting as it seems, i dont do anything with them simply because theyre not my type. All the guys who are my type dont seem to be gay (disappointed Sad ) Im into masculine tall guys and i havent seen any check me or any other guy out Sad

I was just wondering, what are the signs that show someone is gay in the locker room setting? Also, if youre interested in someone, do you approach them? id think that it would be weird if i do that (i have much more fun being chased than being the on chasing haha). And when gay guys meet each other in the gym/locker room, is there a chance that they date instead of just having sex?

Do any of you have experiences like this? meeting someone in the gym and doing stuff with/dating them?

I just wanna meet someone in the gym hopefully to be friends and work out with or even try a relationship with.

Well I joined a gym to do workout and that was my only reason. I didn't see it as a 'gay harem'.

Yes, I admit that there are a lot of hot guys to ogle at but it never crossed my mind to go beyond that. I've made a few guys friends in the gym though.

In my opinion if you really want to go further with a guy at a gym, the key is to not push it. Set your mind to the main goal first, which is to do a workout in the gym. I made friends in my gym by asking them sorts of questions on workout. Befriend them and see where your friendship with them lead you to.

You should try a gay bathouse....that way you know all the guys in there are gay.
Idk where the nearest one to you is...google it.
I live in Boston and I am going to Providence, RI next weekend...there is a gay bathouse there..I was going to go this weekend but Irene messed me up.
If I meet a guy I really like, we will hook up probably....but I will try to seduce him though and trap him into a relationship.

Yeah but anyways...I used to go to a gay gym before..and I ended up being in a few group jerk offs in the sauna.
This was the Boston Sports Club in the South End...Boston's gay neighborhood.
But I didn't have a car back then, and I couldn't make time for the gym...and even when I went I usually went when it was not that crowded..so I didn't have many hot experiences. I canceled my membership since I was wasting my money.

I recently joined the gym again...since I have a car now and can go much more often. But the sauna has been shut down permanently...because of inappropriate behavior. But still, the majority of the guys are gay...and I saw a perfect guy there once...and he gave me the "look".....it was one of the best moments of my life...but I was too shy to come up to him...luckily I am not like that anymore. Yeah but he was a God...I'm hoping to run into him again.
We seem to be in the same types of guys...this guy was maybe about 6'6, really tall and masculine...huge hands and feet...which turns me on, and a perfect face too...masculine nose, nice lips, pretty green eyes.

probably you can tell if someone is gay by them staring at you and maybe you could ask them thats my opinion

Since gays suck at sports, we all work out furiously and think it somehow sets us apart from the other gays (who also happen to workout furiously).

Hm.. i see what you mean. I cant really go to a gay bathhouse though because 1. im not out and 2. im around people (friends) to much for me to sneak out to one.

Like i said in my first post, i have noticed 3 gay guys in only 3 days but none of them were my type Sad Ive seen tons of tall, muscular guys who are definitely my type but none of them seemed to give a glance. Those who are totally obvious about it are alright, looks-wise, but not just my type and they seem to do only that: stare. Id like it if one guy would at least say hi and introduce himself or something.

Dj1990 Wrote:..and I saw a perfect guy there once...and he gave me the "look".....it was one of the best moments of my life...but I was too shy to come up to him...luckily I am not like that anymore. Yeah but he was a God...I'm hoping to run into him again.
We seem to be in the same types of guys...this guy was maybe about 6'6, really tall and masculine...huge hands and feet...which turns me on, and a perfect face too...masculine nose, nice lips, pretty green eyes.

Damn he sounds dreamy haha i love it when guys have big hands Tongue I guess id be less aggressive in the approach though cause ive never really done anything with guys but when i see a hot guy staring at me, i make sure i return the 'look' haha

For those tall, muscular guys out there, what is your type anyway? Any of you into twinky guys like me? haha