Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Gays shouldn't drive"
I'm turning straight just so I can drive without being ostricised

Excellent! Roflmao

Rofl Rofl Rofl

whats the difference between marriage and civil union?ones a moped?

HollandofFrance Wrote:whats the difference between marriage and civil union?ones a moped?

That's like being asked what's the difference between the drinking fountains in the 50s for whites and colored people. One is inferior to the other.

Unlike marriages, civil unions aren't recognized in most states, let alone other countries, federal benefits are pretty much nonexistent, you can be denied access to your partner in a hospital (even if your partner is dying) and against making medical decisions, and quite a few other things. I once read the rights and benefits that married people get that those in a civil union don't and even though it did little more than list them it was still pages long.

When I had my bike, my friends kept telling me I always make "Gay Turns" on the corners and not straight ones. I was like, "Why would I make a straight turn? I'd hit the sidewalk. I think I'll take my pretty Gay turns and not hit a sidewalk" lol.

(Inside joke Rofl )

Well I needed a good laugh today... Wait were you trying to be serious?