Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gayspeak - As a forum.
Dan1089 Wrote:Many users are afraid of posting ...
Afraid? or can't be bothered...?
I'm not sure about that. I suppose once you get the hang of a forum, and start reading it regularly, there comes a point when you're dragged into one of the threads.
The thing is, many just sign up and probably don't return...
Or maybe they are afraid, because they're using the family computer and there are traces that could lead to them being found out... Who knows?

Dan1089 Wrote:they might think saying "hi" to a new member is sufficient.
Well, it's a good start, don't you think?

As for Obama being your husband some day, you've got hope... isn't he straight? Must say he's quite dishy... About Nicolas, I've not listened to the news but he's surely up to his old antics again. Blah, blah, blah, all talk, no substance. People are screaming for more work and more purchasing power here...

Awww Mark!

I understand what you saying! I do. Rolleyes I tell you what though .... not many members have often contact me personally to tell me about something they dont like. Why... thats why i am here for as a moderator really.:tongue: That doesnt mean i will start to heavily moderate people BECAUSE a forum must stand for every one to express their feelings post freely and ramble about anything. HOWEVER the moderators CAN help to hold a balance in the forum. BUT if not anyone tells us when they dont like something we cant do anything. We re here to help you make this forum the way YOU the members like.

For example: There was a thread that was talking about the young people and education that got over the top and i assume it irritate you because it got a bit personal. At that time i wasnt login in much for some reasons and didnt follow the thread . But if someone messaged me about it i would have done something. I cant always follow every single post ... Confusedmile:

Dont any of you guys hesitate to message moderators to say anything that worries you regarding the forum , a member or a post . We will sort it out in the BEST way possible.

BTW we will start working on a new T&C FAQ , Tips and Guide for the forum which i think will help the forum run smoothly and without heavy moderation of course but will eliminate or reduce any kind of friction.

What the members have to do is to post considering freedom of speech AND the simple and clear rules we will have soon enough. Wink