Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gayspeak's Role
I signed up mostly to lurk in the shaddows and get the measure of people before I...

KILL KILL KILL

m4rc Wrote:I signed up mostly to lurk in the shaddows and get the measure of people before I...

KILL KILL KILL

what he actually meant was HUG HUG HUG Confusedmile:

For me, it's the opportunity to a) meet people of like mind to engage in meaningful discussion on a broad variety of topics; and b) to have the opportunity to try and help out those people that are in a bit of a jam, and need support and/or counsel.

I came to the uk.gay.com boards as a stranger with some PRETTY heavy baggage of my own, and I found the great minds that were there, including Michael (Cool) Cavi and others really, really helped me to get through some very bad times for me.

If it worked for me, I'm of the mind that I can help do it for others ... hence my being here Confusedmile:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I guess I like the relationship advice/chat and the humour and it's all very sincere and so when it said I needed to sign up to look at more, I did! I tend to be a bit of a recluse sometimes too, so all the more reason I say. Cheers!

Hah, well I kinda started off being one of those 'need advice' guys and then the people and site turned out to be aweosme and I found a lot of people with issues I'd been through and I wanted to help out. I remember how bad it was coming out and things like this can be really useful for you if you're having a hard time.

It's good craic too ^_^ and keeps me smiling, kinda addictive.