Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gender Identity and Sexuality
NYCAlexanderCee Wrote:I can relate..I am masculine and attracted to feminine men. Age doesn't usually matter to me..does it matter to you?

Age is irrelevant. As long as they fill in my check list, in regards to what I'm into, relationship-wise.

TigerLover Wrote:Honestly man i respect your right to determine your own social identity but I just can't ignore the hard science here.

If you had said you no longer identified as a man. That I would fully accept, manhood is a descriptor and a social construct that exists only in the minds of humans. If you don't want to be identified by it then more power to you.

However Male is not some fluffy social concept. It's a hard biological truth specifically.

In short if you have testicles then you're a male whether or not you regard yourself as one.

Gender Dysphoria... To be told by others that nonbinary gender doesn't exist forget that babies are commonly born as intersex... who's to say that the brain can't be afflicted with the same condition? Brains, for the most part are still a scientific mystery. Mine is especially different. I don't attach myself to specific "group, community" mentalities like "LGBT" that put me in a box to be compared to others. I'm an individual. I'm of the human race, and that's all that matters. If we all learned to reach past our comfort zones and biased cages, maybe this world would be more of a loving place.

matty7 Wrote:well firstly thx for posting such personal feeling and thoughts ...not easy for way too many people so you may well be helping others here...

is there a specific reason for posting ? was there a spark or situation that made you want to post your status ?

this question is a strange one from someone who has never met someone Nuetrois , trans or asexual etc - What clothing do you where at home or in public , is there a difference - do you dress as male/female neutral or mix as suits the situation - my question is not meant to offend but as I have no base of reference I wanted to ask to educate myself on someone with a different identity to myself

My reason for posting this? I've gone through some severe trauma in my life, this year. It seemed to have reawakened theses deeply suppressed issues, and my therapist encouraged me to continue exploring it, for once in my life to prevent another suicide attempt.

It's hard, especially with everything online spewing hate regarding stupid ego-driven kids on Tumblr and youtube who identify as Non-binary aces likes myself, making the whole topic of non-binary look ridiculous as fuck. Unlike them, I'm no "social-warrior" pussy who gets hyped up on the drama of labels and responding to trolls who "trigger" them, thus, making everyday folks like myself look bad.

It sucks knowing it's a big joke to most people because they group all gender queer individuals in one dimension. The memes are the most irritating; "I'm a helicopter" type shit... it's stupid..

I dress like a "normal" male to uphold my cisgendered facade; making life easier and safer. But if I could choose without repercussions to my daily life, I'd wear unisex-type clothing, and uphold the taking away of my gender features by shaving off all of my body hair, (including my eyebrows), paint my nails in a sloppy punk way, wear my eyeliner and matte lipstick because that's what seems to calm my self-hatred. I guess it's sort of an "alien" type expression.

I'm still confused. I know I don't feel like a girl trapped inside a man's body, that's for sure.
I know I have a feminin side, like more than "normal".
Like say I were to get a gf, I would buy her flowers and all that stuff that girls say they would appriciate.
But I'd rather be romantic with a guy instead.
I know I want the same as some girls do, a strong man who can protect me from all the shit in this world. Dream guy Tongue

Ibex Wrote:I'm still confused. I know I don't feel like a girl trapped inside a man's body, that's for sure.
Like say I were to get a gf, I would buy her flowers and all that stuff that girls say they would appriciate.
I know I want the same as some girls do, a strong man who can protect me from all the shit in this world. Dream guy Tongue

You confused me with that post... was that a question or a statement or a joke?

I guess you're a gay man with fem traits... also why would you get a girlfriend in the first place, if you're only romantically attracted to men?

Ibex Wrote:I'm still confused. I know I don't feel like a girl trapped inside a man's body, that's for sure.

What's "normal" lol? I mean, I'm not even slightly fem in appearance or behavior...but I like to cook, to decorate my living space, I like poetry and...Did someone mention flowers? A guy sent me a dozen peach colored roses once and I was enchanted.

I hear you say that you're not trans. That you're more submissive than dominant. That you're attracted to men, but haven't had enough actual experience with men to feel comfortable coming out definitely as gay. And all of that is cool. You're YOU, your own unique self. Worrying about labels will give you indigestion for sure.

About those flowers lol...a bunch of daisies would win my heart for sure..............

I'm me so, some say I don't act gay and some say im a little camp.

Hmmm I get quite feminine in the bedroom I guess but I won't say I'm feminine in normal every day situations.

As I get older the more West Country I sound too lol.

I think I'm a closet framer lol

Gemini Wrote:What's "normal" lol? I mean, I'm not even slightly fem in appearance or behavior...but I like to cook, to decorate my living space, I like poetry and...Did someone mention flowers? A guy sent me a dozen peach colored roses once and I was enchanted.

About those flowers lol...a bunch of daisies would win my heart for sure..............

No fem appearance here either.
Well not normal would be those flamboyant gays. Like the one guy in Fab 5 Tongue The ones that change their voice to sound gay AF. I don't like such gays Tongue

I like flowers too, and planets. I got a few green plants in my window. (Need to water them before I go to bed today, been awhile now Tongue)
I always buy the most awesome looking flower I can find when we buy flowers for my grandmother for her special days.

Quote:I hear you say that you're not trans. That you're more submissive than dominant. That you're attracted to men, but haven't had enough actual experience with men to feel comfortable coming out definitely as gay. And all of that is cool. You're YOU, your own unique self. Worrying about labels will give you indigestion for sure.

Ah, thanks m8 ^^
-----------------------

If I stand on the bus and can lean my head and arm against a railing in there, you might see me hold my head up in some kind of fem way. Just a habbit, was concious of it today and tried to not do it Tongue

These days I want to attract the attention of other guys who like men. So I'm trying to change my clothing style, slowly.
Going to start buying clothes that fit hehe.
And no more hoodies.
Also because I want to dress the way I feel these days, more mature. More confident.

I wish more than anything in this world that I wasn't as masculine than I am and wish that I was very feminine in attitude and manners. It would make my confidence to transition way easier because I would know how to do it and now I just feel like its all uphill. I will consider myself transgender until the day that I die even if I don't even transition.

nobody can fit perfectly into a round box