Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gender Identity and Sexuality
I can for certain say that I can no longer identify as male, but instead Nuetrois. I'm also a homoromantic asexual. I only desire affection and connection. With that said, I can't say I'm "gay"... "queer' fits me just fine. My pronouns are unimportant, so I'm fine with male pronouns because it makes shit easier, for me...

Can anyone here relate? Does anyone have questions?

I'd love to hear what journey got you to the realization you're now at?

The journey of life. I've never had the strength to deal with my gender confusion. Now that I do, it's been both liberating and exhausting. Trauma among other things, perhaps is what kills and makes sex an unimportant pursuit, regarding my love life. I aim for finding authentic vibes and a deep affection in the people I date; I don't care what gender the person is that I date, but I'm more attracted to masculine features in both men or women; trans or not. I've always felt disconnected from the gay and straight communities, and now I know why... hope that answers your questions.

As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I can kinda relate with parts.
I absolutely identify as a man, but I often question whether my sexuality is the same as the most parts of the gay and straight "community", which I have issues with connecting to as well.

Most of the times, I don't have the desire to have sex with anyone. What attracts me to (exclusively) men though is mostly of a very emotional nature. I have a very high desire to hug and cuddle, but since most guys expect sex, I don't go anywhere, cos I look at sex as a "necessary evil" in order to get the cuddles and hugs.

I can find quite a lot of guys sexually attractive, but the amount of guys that really make me wanna have actual sex with is very, very small. Kinda is a part of why I'm still alone.

Dreamer Wrote:I can for certain say that I can no longer identify as male, but instead Nuetrois. I'm also a homoromantic asexual. I only desire affection and connection. With that said, I can't say I'm "gay"... "queer' fits me just fine. My pronouns are unimportant, so I'm fine with male pronouns because it makes shit easier, for me...

Can anyone here relate? Does anyone have questions?

I can relate..I am masculine and attracted to feminine men. Age doesn't usually matter to me..does it matter to you?

Hmmm I class my myself as pansexual. Like to hear peoples opinion on that?

But as I get older I realise labels aren't important really. I've always thought you fallen in love with the person you love, end of. You might think you are straight or gay or whatever term you want but it doesn't matter really. Well as long as they are human and of age does it really matter?

Sorry if that was all over the place I'm half asleep while typing this lol.

Honestly man i respect your right to determine your own social identity but I just can't ignore the hard science here.

If you had said you no longer identified as a man. That I would fully accept, manhood is a descriptor and a social construct that exists only in the minds of humans. If you don't want to be identified by it then more power to you.

However Male is not some fluffy social concept. It's a hard biological truth specifically.

Quote:of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.

In short if you have testicles then you're a male whether or not you regard yourself as one.

well firstly thx for posting such personal feeling and thoughts ...not easy for way too many people so you may well be helping others here...

is there a specific reason for posting ? was there a spark or situation that made you want to post your status ?

this question is a strange one from someone who has never met someone Nuetrois , trans or asexual etc - What clothing do you where at home or in public , is there a difference - do you dress as male/female neutral or mix as suits the situation - my question is not meant to offend but as I have no base of reference I wanted to ask to educate myself on someone with a different identity to myself

Boaxy Wrote:Do whatever makes you happy.

Me personally, I have to agree to disagree with you though. I sometimes question why I am stuck being a guy. I'm not really that masculine, I feel I would be happier and it would make more sense if I were a woman and I could get away with most of the shit I say and do. But it just doesn't work like that. I don't have gender dysphoria, so I"m a guy. I used to feel I was gender fluid and non binary, but those terms are silly and nobody outside the LGBT circle, even some people within the LGBT community don't know what those terms mean. To me there are men and women. That's it. . Whether they are cisgender or transgender.

No I'm a guy. You're either male or female. Cisgender or trans. There are no gender binary, genderqueer, genderfluid. No.

I'm a guy. I recently cut my hair short unfortunately, but it will grow back.

But over the past years off and on, it was shoulder length. I would and still gender bend and crossdress and experiment with makeup. People would actually mistake me for female at grocery stores and at cafes.

I would sometimes play along with it. I never said I was female, so I'm not tricking anybody.

I'm of course fem as you guys know.

But above all of that I'm still a guy. Sorry. There are times I did wish I had gender dysphoria and could be a woman, and I wouldn't have to deal with societies pressure of being a feminine gay man, but no. God made me a guy, so.

Keep in mind that that's your personal history, not mine. Labels have no purpose to you, and you're a femine gay man. That's cool, but I'm not. I'm pretty masculine, and don't find that "masculine" or "feminine" (created by society and time) holds any importance when it comes to gender.

I'm finding myself out. Don't care for cross-dressing or wearing make-up.. and I don't believe in God, so again: your life experience, not mine.

Cross dressing and being feminine have nothing to do with me not identifying with either gender... my predicament, not yours... social pressure doesn't hold any meaning, in regards to my not identifying with birth gender. I don't like my genitals, or the rest of my body. Something I've struggled with before I had a sexuality, as a child. Don't belittle my struggle to your limited comprehension.

I love how you follow a "Whatever makes you happy" with a failed attempt of totally deconstructing, mocking, and denying the existence of my personal struggles against your opinions; How I choose to identify is not for you to decide.

Also, I could easily use the god argument to deny the existence of homosexuality, but that's ignorant, so don't do it to me.

You said you're "a guy", not someone who struggles with gender dysphoria; so aside from your ignorant comments, that's enough to cancel out your opinion on trans issues, let alone your denial of my relating to neither female or male genders.