Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generic introdcutory!
Hello, people!
I'm posting this to say hello and get my self out there!
I'm tall! 6'1 and super thin, trying to gain muscle mass haha.
My hobbies include painting, reading, photography, making crude, perverted jokes (which this site seems to not like!) watching disgusting shows such as Archer and American Dad, and simply being happy.
I also enjoy learning about creepy psychological disorders as well!
Running is my life, too, I want to join the track team once I get into college next year.

Welcome to GS!

Hey, American Dad is not disgusting Biglaugh

Welcome to GS, sir Wavey

Mind you, this is not a dating site, no need to advertise your goodness Biglaugh

Welcome to GS,
We will assimilate you! lol, jk have a little fun!

@missourigaymer
Thank you!
@southbiochem
Haha, it's -totally- clean, yes!
Oh, I know, I just thought it would be a nice "hello" I guess? I mean, you say stuff like that when you ask someone about their hobbies.

Thaaaaank you to you all haha.
And just putting it out there, that may not be how you introduce yourself to others, but what you consider "advertising" is simply breaking the ice here, haha!

Generic greeting.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjsEIGZd1mUXMMv6XJdX...RTCD3cN8_v]

Welcome to GS m8 Smile

Hey welcome to GS! Smile

On the contrary, the people on this site love disgusting jokes... well, some of them, and be sure to be a little sensitive towards race, of course. If you ever see me in the chat room, be sure to tell me some, if you get a long awkward pause out of me it means 1) I'm laughing in real life, and 2) I don't know how to take you!

There also aren't very many people on this site into athletics like you, and you being here makes the people that ARE into being fit very happy I'm sure.

Welcome to the site Smile.