Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Bush - America Salutes You
I didnt really like george bush liked the sketch on 2DTV that itv done they were funny also my favourite one is definately the locked door one thats only one that made mer giggle but im not a fan of american humour as we have different sense to them so didnt find any funny bits

I think G Bush is awesome!!

He gave the world a fresh start
He ran into iraq naked to feed our engines
He ran a brush down wall street to clean up all the green shit lying around.

TRUMPETS!!

I salute him the one finger one may his sole rest in Hell with this fathers when the time comes. He had the Balls to state that God had been with him the full 8 years, I have no need for such a stupid God if that is true.

when history books are written in fifty years time , i think reagan will come out ok, possibly carter

well that has set the cat amongst the pigeons . is no one going to coment

huw cymru Wrote:well that has set the cat amongst the pigeons . is no one going to comment

Sorry dude what comment you on about??

huw cymru Wrote:when history books are written in fifty years time , i think reagan will come out ok, possibly carter
Raygun? You are joking???

Star Wars ... Libya ... air traffic controllers ... ??? Not to mention the unholy (one-way) "alliance" with the despotic Thatcher! Come on!!!!!!!

Star Twister Wrote:I heard that he was only elected to finish his Fathers job, the other day ???
Is this true ???

[COLOR="Purple"]Honestly, the whole story is rather complicated and one needs a long timeline with multiple lines running all over the place... that is if your talking about the Iraq Wars.

Papa was a horrible president but at least he was somewhat realistic. Sonny boy... Well, the first thought I had, once he was selected as president, was "He is going to bring America down!" See, if youre pres of a third world country it is much easier to control. I think Sonny boy got pretty close to my prediction.[/COLOR]

sweetlad86 Wrote:Na don't think so, he's not an African American though?
I havent a clue what this means. Wanna fill me in on the Brit humor of it all?

marshlander Wrote:Possibly. There had to be a reason for fixing the vote. Apparently GB Senior considered Iraq unfinished business after the war in Kuwait.
[COLOR="purple"]It is of my opinion that one could find him being selected by a conservative supreme court, vote fixing, not so sure... and Gore gave up way too easily. The second election could find that the vote was manipulated but Kerry was a horrible candidate. If McCain had gained the nomination over Bush 8 years ago I would have voted for him over Kerry.

From what I recall, and it may be wrong, but there were agreements made that ended the Kuwait war. When Sonny was talking about going back into Iraq some reported that Papa was against it saying it was foolish. Sonny, it was reported, thought he needed to fix his fathers name over the ending of the war under Papa.

[/COLOR]

CardShark Wrote:I think G Bush is awesome!!

He gave the world a fresh start
He ran into iraq naked to feed our engines
He ran a brush down wall street to clean up all the green shit lying around.

TRUMPETS!!

Wink some I agree with some of the above but some not... though brilliantly put Wink

huw cymru Wrote:when history books are written in fifty years time , i think reagan will come out ok, possibly carter

It always shocks me when Americans put down Carter as world opinion is he was one of our great modern presidents... then I am also always shocked when someone considers Reagan even an OK pres... he got lucky on a couple things in 8 years and was close to bringing down America into a third world country. Just the fact that the concept of HIV/AIDS never passed thru his lips into the public is enough to have him go in the condition he went - motherfucker! At least his wife brought the concept of Psychics into the public consciousness.

fjp999 Wrote:Honestly, the whole story is rather complicated and one needs a long timeline with multiple lines running all over the place... that is if your talking about the Iraq Wars...

It is of my opinion that one could find him being selected by a conservative supreme court, vote fixing, not so sure... and Gore gave up way too easily. The second election could find that the vote was manipulated but Kerry was a horrible candidate. If McCain had gained the nomination over Bush 8 years ago I would have voted for him over Kerry.

From what I recall, and it may be wrong, but there were agreements made that ended the Kuwait war. When Sonny was talking about going back into Iraq some reported that Papa was against it saying it was foolish. Sonny, it was reported, thought he needed to fix his fathers name over the ending of the war under Papa...
Thanks, Frank. Respect

Wow
Thanks Frank I could not have said it any better. KUDOS