Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Well Soon Andy
Hey Andy,
I hope you get batter soon. If I was there I would massage your back for you, cook you dinner and take care of you... Poor thing. :tongue:
Well, i hope you get better soon and I will talk to you later. :biggrin:
Udabar

Well said!!!! And I'd get the ice cream that you are allowed to have!!

Ed x

Oh what's wrong Andy? Get well soon!Wavey

Andy hurt his back moving stuff around his Flat. Poor thing... Lets all take him out for a drink one night. (I wish I could :tongueSmile

Oh no, thats not nice. i would have thought he catch a cold or something. Back pain is the worse pain (after giving birth i assume) and moving stuff around is not even a enjoyable way to hurt your back Rolleyes

Drinks on meBeerchug
Udabar you can catch a plane :biggrin:

Awwww thanx guys! Rolleyes

I'm feeling a lot better today actually... after sleeping flat on my back for two days! (trying not to lay on my sides) Also got one of those memory foam matress covers now too so it's helping as well.

Great idea for the drinkies... I'll have a John Smith's Bitter or Staropramen please! hehe

Hope you're all having a great Easter! I've got mumsy over visiting (from Windsor) for the week! Confusedmile:

Speak to you soon,

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.