Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Get out of my life?...
Hi guys long time no post, i'm posting cause now i have a reason to ask for help and advice, so i got with this guy like a week ago was super excited my friend set it up for me and all he was a total nerd and i love that about guys talking about everything he likes in games and all that, two days later i called him and asked him on a date, we went out did some bowling had a great old time, knowing that i saw my friend with her bf i invited her so it was like a double date you know? pretty cute huh?, so we did bowling and we betted that the losers have to kiss and so of course i lost cause i can't bowl for crap so i kissed my friend on the cheek, he walked out and ditched me, i'm lost and confused and he was my ride home so i had to get in the car with my friend's bf and her and ruin their night out which i feel awful for!. so i get home sleep on it thinking i'm sure he'll get over it, i go to he's house the next morning to ask if he's okay he opens the door and slams it in my face, like really? are we having an O.C moment right now? so i'm talking to him through the door and he throws some curse words at me i'm like shocked cause i didn't expect this from him he was such a sweetheart on our date, so i give up after an hour of sitting infront of he's door i end up going home, yesterday he calls me up and tells me to come get my stuff from he's house i go there and i grab my stuff with my friend and he asks me to stay while my friend loads the car, and he goes i never wanna see you again you lieing whore get out of my life, i'm abousletey in shock why would someone say that to someone? what did i do wrong? should i stay out of he's life or keep trying to explain to him it was just my friend, he's the one that argeed to the bet, all i could say to him was ok... and just walked out, like i love this guy alot!

i apoglise for the swearing in this thread, sorry if it offends you.

xo - Jess

He was aware of the bet and it was just a kiss on the cheek? From what I read here, I don't think you've done anything wrong and though it may hurt right now I think you should probably count yourself lucky that you saw this side of him early on instead of later on.

Not only was it a kiss on the cheek, but a kiss on the cheek of a girl? Is that really what he was upset over... sounds pretty possessive. I'd look for someone else. Jb is right, I think you dodged a bullet.

He was over reacting alot, just give him some space and he should calm down

when my ex used to kiss girls infront of me and play with there tits, it did bug me alot.

man thats fucked up:frown: like im shocked just by reading this but you shoudent worry about him cause hes out of your life and there's plenty of more fish in the sea

I think you have encountered a major looser with low self esteem who thinks acting bitchy will get him a bf.

This guy has some issues, i can understand that you care for him Jesse and you probably want to find out what happened, but I'll tell you that you should really allow yourself to move forward. You can still be there if he comes around, but really you need to look after yourself first and be able to deal with your emotions in the situation before dealing with his.

Hello Jess,
Here is what I would do... Stay out of his life... There is a saying... "If you cant handle the fire get out the kitchen".. Giving someone a kiss is not cheating... If his showing insecurity issues within a week of dating then christ knows what its going to be like at a later date... If you ignore him and tell him that due to unforeseen circumstances you have decided to part on netural terms and leave it at this then least you got time to find a better brighter person than some insecured geek who gets upset over a kiss.... l have often beleived and said to all my partners wgho I have been with... "You are my partner not my possession I am not owning you controlling you or telling you whats what and as long as your honest with me thats all that matters"..
Besides if you had to ever go one step further and have sex then so what?? Sex is just sex we all get that urge some more than others and to be honest... Its just a piece of skin that hangs off ya body and gives pleasure big deal animals do alot of the shagging and they dont have a domestic... What makes us any different or is it just learnt behaviour?? l wouldnt worry or fret over this if he wants to be a drama larma then leave him being to have his moment of fame.... By himself

Kindest regards

zeon x