Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Help
What ever happen to him? Is he still around and how did he deal with this issue?

Well I don't know anything about this, so I can't say anything, but I just thought I'd leave a note to say I feel for you and I don't look down on you. No one chooses to have these feelings.

Well, he is still deeply into it. He used to feel guilty about it at first, but over time he seemed to accept the fact and now doesn't care if he actually does these certain things. No matter what, I was there for him and I made him feel as comfortable as possible. I do know that having these feelings aren't something you choose to have and it's hard to suppress them.

I'm sure there are different levels and intensities of these feelings for every person who deals with these emotions. And with patience and understanding, I do believe that one can suppress these feelings and learn how rid of the thoughts.

See I don't want to get to the point where I act on my desires and do something with a young child, seems like if your friend is at that point where he doesn't care if he acts on those desires then that is pretty dangerous and I don't want to be like that. I think deep down inside I have pretty much accepted the fact that I will die a Pedophile and most likely alone as well and the reason I want help is to prevent me from ever acting on those desires.

I heard about a hospital in California that treats Pedophiles and Child Sex Offenders but I don't think that they will check you in unless you have acted out sexually with a child and there is noway in hell I am going to do that just to be admitted there. I need to see if I can go there without doing a crime against a child in any sort of way and most likely you have to be a resident of CA as well.

Yeah. My friend has unfortunately acted out on his desires. Now, according to him, he's only done stuff with his cousin, but his cousin agreed to messing around. So he told me he's only done it to the point where the other person agrees to it. But his urges are stronger.

I never got too much into where someone could go for help. I fee like now a days, it can be very risky. Most are quick to judge and would never make better of the situation.

I doubt that he has only done things with his cousin if his feelings are as strong as they are. My feelings are very strong and the desires sometimes consume my brain but I know that I will not act upon my desires simply because of what happen to me. I don't know if the man that molested me turned me into a Pedophile just like him or if I was always one but I just didn't know it until I got older. I try to get aroused by adults but I just can't seem to accomplish that anymore and my attraction is just to young boys. Its hard for me to see young boys in public without so many emotions running through my head about them.

If anyone else has been abused sexually by someone older please comment on how you feel about that person now. It would really help me to get other point of views as well.

In my mind...when you said you were jealous of the other boys....maybe you thought they were having a good time? ...like you thought you were having?

Did you ever tell yourself that maybe they weren't?...and maybe you weren't either? You were brainwashed IMO ....

I am glad you aren't doing anything about it and if fear of getting caught is the reason...OK...but wouldn't you like to release it? I have had to release very bad situations from the past in my life and though they were different than yours...confronting them with the truth always does the trick. The problem is sometimes getting to the truth...

Think of Patty Hearst and Stockholm Syndrome...start from there. You were brainwashed by this guy. I know you said you thought you loved him...and I believe you thought you felt that...but maybe what you thought was love was actually something else entirely?