Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a guy to notice me (Part 2)
Thanks for all the advice in the previous thread.

New development: he has a boyfriend... But it's long distance and just a new relationship. I only learned this yesterday and don't know much more details.
I feel at this point it is a hopeless cause and I need to move on. However, they are long distance, and I'll be seeing this guy all the time. My best bet is probably to become his good friend and hope things don't work out with his boyfriend and then make a move.

Any advice? I'm not one for breaking up relationships, but I'm not even sure if their relationship is feasible with the long distance and everything. Again, I don't know enough details to make an assessment, but I do know that I really like him and am not giving up until I've made a solid effort.

let it go.

you don't even know him and you're speculating on the validity of his relationship. don't go there.

if you want to be his friend, then it should be because you want his friendship, and not because you're secretly hoping he'll break up with the guy he's with right now. find a guy who can actually be with you for real.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:let it go.

you don't even know him and you're speculating on the validity of his relationship. don't go there.

if you want to be his friend, then it should be because you want his friendship, and not because you're secretly hoping he'll break up with the guy he's with right now. find a guy who can actually be with you for real.

Thank you - you're saying the most rational advice. I'm just really bummed out about all of this, and I know I'll regret it if I don't at least try it out with him. But it clearly doesn't look promising.
I feel it'll take me a long long time to get over this. I do want to be his friend because that's why I'm so interested in him (his interests, friendliness, etc based on what I see/hear from friends), but I'm sure it'll be hard to not want more.

Sad

i'm sorry. i know it's a downer. i just don't see that you have anything to go on right now.

there are plenty of amazing guys out there. go out and interact with guys who you can actually talk to, touch, and be close to. you might be surprised and find friendship/relationship/love where you don't even know to look for it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:if you want to be his friend, then it should be because you want his friendship, and not because you're secretly hoping he'll break up with the guy he's with right now..

Thank you for saying that.....

meridannight Wrote:let it go.

This ^^

You don't even know this guy. AND he has a boyfriend. You need to move on and find someone who actually is obtainable. It's difficult for you of course, because you have your heart set on this guy, but there are other guys out there who I'm sure you will feel the same about, and actually may feel the same back Smile

nm1012 Wrote:Thanks for all the advice in the previous thread.

New development: he has a boyfriend... But it's long distance and just a new relationship. I only learned this yesterday and don't know much more details.
I feel at this point it is a hopeless cause and I need to move on. However, they are long distance, and I'll be seeing this guy all the time. My best bet is probably to become his good friend and hope things don't work out with his boyfriend and then make a move.

Any advice? I'm not one for breaking up relationships, but I'm not even sure if their relationship is feasible with the long distance and everything. Again, I don't know enough details to make an assessment, but I do know that I really like him and am not giving up until I've made a solid effort.

Why hope?

I can make it happen cheaply. Well Cheaper than hiring a hitman to take out the other guy.

Through magick. Understand magic does exact its own price. (I have to warn you thrice about this, so bear with me).

How - I have a long history of crafting... Crafting as in Witch Craft.

Not only can I insure that these two break up, I can even cut a deal with you to cause this guy you are interested in to fall deeply, madly and eternally in love with you.

Mind this won't be exactly free. The break-up spell will cost around $120.00 in materials and components - plus you will need to send me a bit of information and a lock of hair of the guy you want to have single.

The love spell is cheaper, materials cost a few less than $60.00. However I will need a bit of hair, and a material object he has worn consistently for at least a couple weeks. And I would need a lock of your hair as well - and you will need to give me something that is personally yours - a sacrifice typically of something you wouldn't want to give up otherwise - a ring, a watch, a special sentimental thing which has no monetary value, but emotional value.

The usual 'payment' to the caster is typically not actually a payment, it is a 'gift' which in this instance the break-up would fetch around $50 USD, and love spells - being how tricky they are, typically fetch 2-4 hundred USD.

If you seriously want what I have to offer, Then PM me and we can discuss details.

Mind, I have to warn you that Magic comes at a price. This is beyond the price of the materials and the gift to the caster.

Now if any of what I have suggested causes you to pause, then you need to think about why it is you can sit there and play this passive aggressive game of insinuating yourself in this guy's life and hoping for him to break up. Because I assure you, once you get involved with his life you will do a lot of passive aggressive, mean-spirited, nasty things to push these two apart.

The problem with that, is you don't know how to protect yourself from the Karma fall-out that will occur - I, on the other hand, do - thus can cast this spell or these spells and give you exactly what you want.

Again, I remind that Magic comes with its own costs.

Again thanks for all the advice. And trust me, I'm not as mean-spirited as I sound and would never do anything to intentionally break them up. I also know I need to move on and I set myself up for disaster. However, there really aren't many guys from where I'm from that I'd be interested in. I know I may surprise myself and find someone, but it's hard to expect that after never having found anyone beforehand and then finally seeing a potential in this guy (and yes only potential since I don't know him).

This is my honest opinion..
It might sound heartless but its the truth.

Guys... read the first and second thread..

Do you think The opening poster has a healthy or practical perception of A relationship or Love?

I find his posts obsessive.
You can't make someone want or love you.

Stop perusing him on any level...

You will end up hurting yourself and your crush.

I am not trying to be mean, or rude.

For starters..read through as many relationship threads here.. you'll understand
what it takes to spark a relationship.

Anocxu Wrote:This is my honest opinion..
It might sound heartless but its the truth.

Guys... read the first and second thread..

Do you think The opening poster has a healthy or practical perception of A relationship or Love?

I find his posts obsessive.
You can't make someone want or love you.

Stop perusing him on any level...

You will end up hurting yourself and your crush.

I am not trying to be mean, or rude.

For starters..read through as many relationship threads here.. you'll understand
what it takes to spark a relationship.
I know I sound obsessive. And I hate feeling this way because, trust me, I am NOT like this.
I just wanted to post here to see if anyone else has dealt with something like this before because it is completely new territory for me. I would do anything not to feel like this right now....