Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a guy to notice me (Part 2)
nm1012 Wrote:I know I sound obsessive. And I hate feeling this way because, trust me, I am NOT like this.
I just wanted to post here to see if anyone else has dealt with something like this before because it is completely new territory for me. I would do anything not to feel like this right now....

You seem to be crushing hard on this guy right now. And because of this, you seem to think no-one else will match up to him. I have felt this way before, trust me, you will get past it. I bet you there are other guys around you that you would be interested in, but you are probably blind to them right now because of your crush. I wish I could help you more, but all I can say is you need to try and let this guy go.

nm1012 Wrote:I know I sound obsessive. And I hate feeling this way because, trust me, I am NOT like this.
I just wanted to post here to see if anyone else has dealt with something like this before because it is completely new territory for me. I would do anything not to feel like this right now....
You're crushing hard,
We have all been there.

What if I were to tell you.
As intense as it seems... it will pass . (if you let it).

My posts always SEEM to go from silly to mean.

I promise you this..I TRULY care about what you're going through because ..I have been there.

The best answer any friend will ever give you will stick with you.. It should provoke thought ..

*Keep yourself busy,
The what if's and maybe's
that you roll around in your thoughts can be unhealthy.

*Any guy that is truly interested in you will show you or tell you that he is.

*Remember...
Boyfriend or not ... you deserve to be happy.
Hugs..
Keep posting here..

Or read my posts..
You'll feel better...
[emoji1]

Thanks again, everyone!!
I'm already starting to feel better. Whatever happens will happen. Maybe I'll eventually end up with him, but for now I'm just gonna enjoy life and focus on other things.

The weather is obviously warmer. Start wearing more opened shirts or a sleeveless T shirt.
hate to get personal but make sure one nipple is shows and make sure you have cinnamon breath.
This will or may stir up his interest.

PTF Wrote:The weather is obviously warmer. Start wearing more opened shirts or a sleeveless T shirt.
hate to get personal but make sure one nipple is shows and make sure you have cinnamon breath.

Clearly this is the advice I needed all along. THANKS Big Grin Hahaha.

PTF Wrote:The weather is obviously warmer. Start wearing more opened shirts or a sleeveless T shirt.
Yes!!!
I agree with this post...
It's time for you to "Slut it up"
If you post pics of you in your sexy tank top..

I will post pics of myself......

in my new push up bra [emoji1]