Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a guy to notice me
nm1012 Wrote:I know I sound crazy to most people on here, and I am fully aware this may not turn out how I want it to. But I'll be more upset with myself if I don't try because I have a good feeling we're very good for each other.
Nah… you don't sound crazy. I know exactly where you're coming from. You've got a crush on someone you don't really know and you want to find out if there is any reality there. I bet most of us have been there, especially at your age. Sometimes it takes patience and persistence. Ask [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION]! Good luck! Tongue3

if you haven't met him in person (and by that i mean even seeing what he's like in flesh, how he talks, how he behaves and acts) then you don't have an adequate understanding of who he is. you've created an image of who he is, who you think he is.

since you readily acknowledge it yourself, what is it that makes you think you'd be perfect for each other? is it common interests? what?

i have some common interests with guys i can't fucking stand. and conversely, there are guys i get along with really well and we don't really have that much in common. it's not really about being interested in the same things (although it doesn't hurt, and it can make some things easier when you do have shared interests). you have to like each other, not necessarily like the same things.

it's all in the personal chemistry between you two. how your two personalities match and the dynamics between you two. and there's no way for you to know that unless you get to interact with him in person...

one of the best friends i've got is a guy i would've never guessed i'd like, had i never met him.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Hahahahaha! [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION].

Yeah I guess I can own up to being persistent, can't I? It sounds better than calling me successful stalker, doesn't it?

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Here's a link for Strane dialect. Since Jaybird moved here the whole town is fluent in it.

I met a highly fuckworthy Spunko Banana bender surfer December 27th, 2006 - 5 days before my 20th birthday, spent everything I could make on a total of 24 round trips to tropical Brisbane (population 2 million) in 7 years before he realized ....
1. He wasn't going to get rid of me
2. I was going to work my ass off to get filthy rich
3. And he wasn't ever going to find anyone else on the surface of the earth who'd stick with him no matter what. (that was proven beyond all doubt back in March)
4. Nobody else on earth was ever going to give him the sex pleasure I was doing. I used to get a kick out of him getting on cam telling me how miserable his sex life was with other guys.... whining to get me to come back...

Then... on December 27th, 2015 five days before my 27th birthday ----- all the stars in the universe lined up (because we planned it out and he FINALLY decided to graduate as a Dr. of psychology) for him to arrive here in this Woop woop back of Burke (population 1500/464 registered voters) where it snows from October to April to the most beautiful 24 inches of snow that has ever fallen in South Dakota.... and a three room Ice castle in the front yard. hahahahahha! Guess where we spent the night and what we did!

Persistence is not overrated. When you know it's the right, do everything right, baby! Confidence is a must... and it's okay to figjam it a bit when you feel big. Just keep a sense of humor 101% of the time.

He took that big step and just gave in to giving someone (me) 99% of all trust and I put 100000000000% into making sure he would not be disappointed. BTW.... I get the last 1% of his trust tomorrow about 9:00. He's going to jump out of plane harnessed to me for the first time.

I'm not writing all this to brag. I'm writing it to inspire you and everyone to love with all your hearts, chase your dreams and most of all PLAN PLAN PLAN and never be reluctant to drop all your plans when something better comes along. JUST stick to the objectives. And never try to own, smother or overwhelm a person with attention. Just make it in their best interests to try to overwhelm you with all of theirs. Hahahahahaha! Become the person YOU want to spend the rest of your life with and you can bet you won't have to go looking for people willing to help you do it.

AND keep your expectations set to zero at all times. That way when even tiny things go your way in building a relationship they seem enormous. I'm still holding annual celebrations for the first time Jaybird called me babe. That meant more to me than a million dollars. I even celebrate the anniversary of him introducing me to his family, told me it bothered him to date other guys, and got jealous of me and lots more.

And never ever ever be routine, boring and predictable. Be a mystery inside an enigma inside sex machine with some fine abs and fresh breath. hahahahaha!

The only bad thing I can say about Jaybird is how much he smokes after sex. We keep changing lubes trying to stop that.

meridannight Wrote:if you haven't met him in person (and by that i mean even seeing what he's like in flesh, how he talks, how he behaves and acts) then you don't have an adequate understanding of who he is. you've created an image of who he is, who you think he is.

since you readily acknowledge it yourself, what is it that makes you think you'd be perfect for each other? is it common interests? what?

i have some common interests with guys i can't fucking stand. and conversely, there are guys i get along with really well and we don't really have that much in common. it's not really about being interested in the same things (although it doesn't hurt, and it can make some things easier when you do have shared interests). you have to like each other, not necessarily like the same things.

it's all in the personal chemistry between you two. how your two personalities match and the dynamics between you two. and there's no way for you to know that unless you get to interact with him in person...

one of the best friends i've got is a guy i would've never guessed i'd like, had i never met him.
All very good points. I guess I know what type of guy he likes based on how we've interacted and what I've seen. And we have some similar interests but also not all the same. You're very correct that it's all about personalities meshing, so nothing will happen until the fall. Just hoping it gets to happen...

And listen to this song 500 time a days until you learn to live it.

be yourself.

have been around the block a few times... if you try to be what he wants instead of who you are, it will bring you grief down the road...

life is too short man.

I am gonna give you a tip..

You sound a lot like Sean to me......he was the stalker I liked the best...don't really think he was like the other stalkers I had...he just decided that I was the one for him long before we met....

...and when we met...he started telling me about who I was eating dinner with..the conversations I had...where I went and with who. I thought we were "meeting" for the first time....

...and he was really proud of it...letting me know how much he liked me...and I was kinda dying inside because it was creepy...but I did kinda like him...

Had he not led with that...we might have had a relationship. If I could have given him advice....I would tell him not to work all this out ahead of time...and if it happens...let it happen....and so that is the advice I will give you.

In other words...when you do meet...if ever, leave out the part you told us here. I guess there are some guys who would be flattered.,...but not a lot.

In the meantime....you might want to chill. Building a pedestal for someone is never a good idea....

East Wrote:I am gonna give you a tip..

You sound a lot like Sean to me......he was the stalker I liked the best...don't really think he was like the other stalkers I had...he just decided that I was the one for him long before we met....

...and when we met...he started telling me about who I was eating dinner with..the conversations I had...where I went and with who. I thought we were "meeting" for the first time....

...and he was really proud of it...letting me know how much he liked me...and I was kinda dying inside because it was creepy...but I did kinda like him...

Had he not led with that...we might have had a relationship. If I could have given him advice....I would tell him not to work all this out ahead of time...and if it happens...let it happen....and so that is the advice I will give you.

In other words...when you do meet...if ever, leave out the part you told us here. I guess there are some guys who would be flattered.,...but not a lot.

In the meantime....you might want to chill. Building a pedestal for someone is never a good idea....
Thanks for the advice. If you saw my second thread, you'll notice I've changed my thoughts, but this is good to know in the event that somehow it does work out.

I definitely know how to filter the info that I know about him haha. And as much as I think I know, there is still so much more to learn about him, which is quite exciting (That being said, very unlikely to happen if you read my second thread). However, I'm going to be chill, enjoy my summer, and see how things go in the fall with or without him. I do truly want to be his friend, so I'll start off with that and whatever happens will happen.