Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting my feet wet; your advice?
Ugh. "Curious" guys.

Enraging to no end.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

just4fun Wrote:City of fifty thousand in North-Central MA - I've been with women sure but never with men. I'm fearful of disease, exercising restraint, blackmail, and being outed as curious. I'm not attracted to men, I never have been; my heart and mind fall for women. I'm single, open-minded, and I'd like to experience something exciting.

As being someone from the general same area, let me give you a bit of advice... go slow and figure out what you want. It's a "fag eat fag" world here, really, and you really don't want to tangle with the vicious queens that roam about. People can talk at the drop of a hat, whether the story is true or not. And trust me, I've done my fair share of confronting people in my area about that shit.

If you want to experiment, find someone online that you can talk to, develop a friendship, and see where it goes. I'm going to go against the CL idea, it's been nothing but scuzzy at best, and you never really know what you're going to get.