Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting older
gerald Wrote:I am 46 years old, but every time someone asks me how old I am, I say that I am 44. I don't do that on purpose but my mind does not accept the fact that I am actually 46.

I think I will be the rest of my life 44 years old. Wink2

Thats not too bad.

Most gay men, whether on internet or App profiles usually take at least 10 years off there real age LoL

RoflRoflmaoRofl

ObW
x

Getting older sounds kinda cool. (Such a teenage thing to say!) Not afraid of it at all.

I can't wait till i past twenty just so i can say. I past two decades. Weirdly enough that has always been a goal of mine.

you're 27, you think that is old? -facepalm

Tombo Wrote:you're 27, you think that is old? -facepalm

I know some teenagers who think life ends at 21 LoL Shakin

ObW
x

Tombo Wrote:you're 27, you think that is old? -facepalm

No I said I am 27 years young sir! I don't think I am old. The post is just a fun one to get people to share their goods and bad about so many of the things that lots of people dread as they get older.

I am loving the responses from this thread. They are full of life. I am tearing up out of laughter, warmth and happiness. You all provide such amazing things to your lives and others! I'm glad you are sharing them.

This will truly be the best birthday gift I receive this year!

"i want to be young and wild . then i want to be middle-aged and rich . and then i want to be old and annoy people by pretending that i'm deaf."

some wise words from blackadder there Smile

I already have Cerebral Palsy and Scoliosis So not much i'm afraid of. lol. I don't really care about aging.

Mick

My best friend, female, just turned 60 this year. She truly looks much younger than her age, and always has done. Luckily for her looks, she takes good care of herself, and she's never had children. She exercises regularly therefore has kept her figure despite being quite an eater when if comes to food.... A few years ago, as we were driving somewhere together, I asked her how long she'd done something or how long it had been since she did something and she, starting to think aloud, said: "Ok, so I'm thirty-seven, and ...er". I burst out laughing... She truly did not hear herself say that, and she was well into her 50s already. We never laughed so much. Whenever we talk about aging, she always tells me that she doesn't feel it. And I truly think she doesn't. I think it's so unfair, lol. However whenever we want a good laugh, I remind her of that episode where she unconsciously hacked about two decades off her real age... hahaha.

[Image: 5398079732_3452f7d2a2.jpg]

I am 66. I have been actively gay since 10. I fell in love with the most beautiful altar boy on the island of Manhattan near the George Washington Bridge. I liked to make out in the nude with Jimmy on the bridge. My parents were devout pagans from Ireland. They said I was "native" Irish and not one of those Celtic bastards with apostrophes in their name. They were too violent my parents would say. Pagans from Ireland were devout in their resistance to violence.

Jimmy Joseph was the great grandson of Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce tribe. He told the cavalry he would fight them no longer and brought his tribe to a reservation in Idaho. They never fought again. Jimmy and I never fought when we had nude sleepovers. We rolled around on my bed and enjoyed the pleasure two ten year old boys could muster.

I loved men so much, I joined the marine corps at 22. The marines is a great place to meet manly men when you are incredibly horny. I met Tom 6/21/68 and he died 12/6/97. I had a great pagan love affair all over the city of New York. On 6/22/68, I fucked Tom in the nude on the George Washington Bridge. He had just arrived from a small town in Iowa and had no apostrophe in his name. Good, I thought, I hate Celtic bastards. They invaded Ireland from Asia before the time of Jesus Christ. They love to pretend Ireland was devoid of human beings. Shit on them. Men of Ireland had been fucking each other happily since we were thrown out of the Garden of Eden. The Garden was in Ulster north of Lough Allen not in some ugly desert in Asia.

Humanity spread from Ireland to the south and east. Eventually my ancestors walked across the Bering Sea and arrived in North America. It was destiny that I fell in love with a native American. It prepared me for falling in love with a farm boy from Iowa whose family grew corn. My family grew oats in Ireland, not corn. What the hell, I sure loved to cornhole Tom all over New York City.

Tom's eulogy was given by the first black mayor of NYC. David Dinkins said Tom made a great contribution to NYC from the day he arrived. I smiled. I had contributed so much semen into Tom, he learned to love the city as much as I did.

In May, 2012, he came back from the afterlife to remind me we had made a date to meet in heaven. I asked Tom if heaven was tough to get into. He said NO, John, it was pretty easy. He asked me if I had a conscience, did I love someone other than myself and was I sorry for my sins. God did the rest including the paperwork. How am I doing, Tom? You should get in, John, just don't turn suicidal or violent.

I liked what Tom said. After about 90 thousand orgasms, I have never felt any guilt as a devout pagan. I feel some guilt for smoking 470 thousand Lucky Strikes. I don't feel guilty about never marrying and having children. Tom never married either. If I could do it over, I wish I had married Tom and adopted a couple of children just because they are sometimes fun to play with when you and your guy are busy making money.

Everyone said I was crazy because I liked to go mountain climbing in the Andes when I suffered from vertigo. Tom was so bossy with me by then. I fell off a rope bridge in the Andes at 13 thousand feet. Tom told me to stop laughing as I hung there upside down. John, he said, you can't hang there with a big grin on your face. Get the fuck back on the rope bridge, you moron. I guess I obeyed since I am still alive. Good news. Tom was in and out of hospitals suffering from high blood pressure. The first morning after I slept with him he looked refreshed. His blood pressure had dropped to mine , about 118 over 68 with a slow heart beat. I was glad that I had taught Tom that sex with a guy could have good health benefits. The doctors said he would die of fear if he left his small town in Iowa for the big city lights of New York. Bullshit. Tom survived 30 more years away from the homophobes in his small town. New York City is a great place to have a pagan love affair between two guys.

I sure hope everyone knows being gay can be a healthy lifestyle. Read some books. Tom and I read over 20 thousand between the two of us. Learn to be fearless and take chances, you are going to die no matter what you do. I want to die with a big smile on my face so God knows I want to hang out with Tom and my family and friends in heaven.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you spend the holidays with your arms wrapped around another guy. I loved to wrap myself around Tom for the holidays. Good luck. I enjoy getting older. By the way 46 sucks. I really like being gay for my whole life. About 3 years ago after I retired. I have lots of time to remember. I sure like the memories of making love to guys for 56 years and counting.

The religion of pagans was embedded in our DNA by God Himself. If you want to know the Truth, read some good books and spread what you learn from reading to other people. Avoid religious institutions and never believe a goddamn politician or a politically correct university professor. Turn on TV and tell all the commentators to go fuck themselves and stick a switchblade through your throat. Most of those assholes would make more sense with a blade through their chins and stuck in the bottom of their pea size brains. It is time for all good men to stop being brain dead zombies. WE STILL HAVE FREE WILL.