Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting ready for a date
Hi All

I was just getting ready for a date with my bf of 4 months when I thought I wondered if anyone has pre date rituals like us. Mine is always have a very close shave, my bf likes me smooth, but even if he didn't I do whoever I'm dating. I have a shower and make sure I clean down below. The next thing is to pick the underwear he likes to see me in...I want him to get that wow factor. The other thing I do with a guy I'm dating regularly is to start texting him about two to 3 hours before the date, after the first couple they turn in to sextexts which builds up our anticipation for later. I then pick my clothes again something he will like. Today we have coordinated so we are wearing the same, very much a couple. I make sure my apartment is tidy and condoms and lube are on the beside tables. Then let the games begin.

Love to hear what you do before a date with your bf? Is it different from a first date or just casual dating?

I'm absolutely obsessive about these things. LOL. I don't really differentiate between a bf date or a first date, but my pre-date ritual usually (not always Bunny2) goes like this:

First I go to the Ol' Crazy Horse road and trap a drifter. Once I've drained his blood into a pot I throw in some of my future lover's toenails (always a challenge to obtain, but that's the fun of it!), some Pepto Bismol, and a piece of cloth from my baby blanket. I bring it to a gentle boil, then I begin to chant the Song of Destruction in worship of Dzitlathor, the five nippled platypus god of cuddling. Then... well, I'm sure you know how the rest goes.

Works every time.

Wiggedjay Wrote:Love to hear what you do before a date with your bf? Is it different from a first date or just casual dating?

are those who don't have or want boyfriends not supposed to answer ?

when i go out with my wife , however , i don't really have a set ritual . just general "getting ready" things , which usually take ages lol because i won't go out without doing my hair and makeup until it's acceptable for it to be seen in public hahahah
sometimes i'll buy a new outfit to wear too . new clothes always feel cleaner ...

Single atm, but when I am going steady with someone I just tend to go with the flow. Don't really stress about getting prepared or any of that malarkey, I just try to make sure we both enjoy whatever we're doing/wherever we're going together. That's not to say I don't make effort... just not more than I would make any other day xD

I'd say my only "ritual" of sorts is making sure I have a period of me-time before we go out to do anything serious. A lot of my relationships tend to be pretty full-on, and we seem to spend all our time together, so whenever we're going out somewhere I like to find a little time to relax beforehand, even if it's just by going for a long bath.

Since most of my dates take place at my house or at his house, if it's at my house, I make sure the food is prepped, not necessarily done yet but all my prior preparations are good, that way just cook it and good. Make sure the condoms and lube are plentiful, clean up a bit, because my house is usually messy, and wait.

If I'm going to his house, I make sure my travel kit is ready (condoms, lube and goodys headache powder), make sure there's gas in the car, and get ready to roll.

Richard