Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting wrinkles at 20?!
Am not really sure whether they are the start of wrinkles or they're just skin textures from face expressions but they are very thin lines on my forehead when I raise my eyebrows they get deeper.

I could use some help with pictures.. Since I've tried to look but didn't get much ..

wuht???! u should go check a derma

verysimple Wrote:Am not really sure whether they are the start of wrinkles or they're just skin textures from face expressions but they are very thin lines on my forehead when I raise my eyebrows they get deeper.

I could use some help with pictures.. Since I've tried to look but didn't get much ..

If you frown then you will usually see lines. Do you use any kind of moisturiser/night cream? If you don't then maybe you should consider it. Very many men do these days, it's not just for effeminate gays. It's never too early to start preserving your skin.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

verysimple Wrote:Am not really sure whether they are the start of wrinkles or they're just skin textures from face expressions but they are very thin lines on my forehead when I raise my eyebrows they get deeper.

We've talked about these before Very, I am 27 and have had them for years. If I raise my eyebrows I have 4 very deep lines running across my forehead. They are less visible when I have a normal facial expression, but they are still there permanently. From what you describe, you may have the same. Some people have them, some people don't. I have seen others my age with them (I started looking out for it when you last talked about it lol).

If you are concerned, Londoner offers some good advice Smile

If I lived in Jordan (or even California) my skin would look like leather. :eek:

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:If I lived in Jordan (or even California) my skin would look like leather. :eek:

All the more reason to use moisturiser
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LOL

Welcome to getting older.

It happens
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

The only part of my face that bothers me is my nasolabial folds aka "smile lines". I have an appointment in two weeks to get Juvederm injections. I HATE needles but I'm hoping it'll be worth it.