Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Hunting Shows
Any one watch shows such as Most Haunted, Ghost Adventures etc. Do you think the shows are faked or really paranormal activities?
An eye for an eye

I like the ghost story shows like paranormal witness, the haunted, stuff like that where people tell their stories. The investigator ones never interest me as much because I'm sure if they ever do find some crazy evidence or had a super scary encounter documented on film, I'd have already heard of it. Same with the Bigfoot shows. But I like hearing regular people's stories and experiences.

Emiliano Wrote:I like the ghost story shows like paranormal witness, the haunted, stuff like that where people tell their stories. The investigator ones never interest me as much because I'm sure if they ever do find some crazy evidence or had a super scary encounter documented on film, I'd have already heard of it. Same with the Bigfoot shows. But I like hearing regular people's stories and experiences.

Folk tales are fun.

And the Pope's a Baptist.

Stories can be fun but I see enough ghosts on my own to keep my imagination well supplied.

Anybody have a good potion or two to clear my mind?
I bid NO Trump!

I tend to not like investigative ones, like "Ghost Adventures" or "Paranormal Lockdown".

I like stuff like "Dead Files", "My Haunted House", "When Ghosts Attack".
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Don't a lot of these kinds of shows usually have disclaimers saying that they're for entertainment purposes? I could swear I've seen that on some before.

They're faked. Unfortunately while the subject can be exciting I have never witnessed or seen anything paranormal or anything that couldn't be explained...

Then again...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I dare not watch them... I will spend all my nights hunting ghost...

My roommate used to watch "Ghost hunter" religiously, that show drives me absolutely crazy. Not only do they lie to your face but they lie sooooo badly. it's just so insulting.

"Oooh i felt a draft" *pose for closeup*

This just came through my feed... apparently science says there are no ghosts...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b085tq49
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!