Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosts -- Have You Ever Encountered One?
I had a paranormal experience in Gettysburg, PA. I was in a midnight session in the basement of a building that was formerly an orphanage in the mid-19th century. At one point, I started hearing voices, specifically children's voices, and wasn't sure if it was just my imagination bringing it on or just like a sound effect system that was playing (initially trying to be as objective as possible), but what did help me believe in the occurrence was that some people heard the noises and some people did not (and it wasn't like a, people closer to it heard and people on the other side of the room didn't type of thing. Some people heard it on both sides, but not everyone. Also, my friend, who was sitting in the corner next to me, felt pressure like someone was sitting on his lap. So I believe in the paranormal and those experiences.

When ghost become real, I'll let you know.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

CellarDweller Wrote:nothing that drastic, just going places, and feeling that I'm being watched, but I'm the only one around.

I went through this thread after the fresh bump, and came across my post.

I can't believe I left out my experiences with the Ouija board (spirit board)

I don't really want to go into it, let's just say that this is not the game that people say it is, and it can really lead to some trouble.

I wasn't the only one to experience the trouble, the main victim was my mother. Thankfully, we were able to rectify it quickly.

There are a number of different Ouija boards out there, some very decorative, and part of me would like to have one on display, but I also don't want to welcome something into my living space that isn't welcome there, so I refuse to buy one.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Ghosts are true beings, they are demonic entities that desire to possess the soul. I have encountered one during the death of my uncle Aleejandro Lopez, it was me and my cousin Jacques, we were talking with each other at his pyre, when we both suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen, it was like the sound of a heavy iron ball dragging on a hard stone floor, apparently it disappeared before I could even approach to see it, to discover it for what it was.

Nope. Not in real life.
Don't think they exist.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hauntings are a funny thing..

They're just material build that learned to respond to our earth gravity..

( fessie swimming in a flushed toilet...An legally speaking I'm not lying at all)

You can end up stained if you get in it's form way.. but beyond that little threat from them should exist .. Have fun with them when they drift.A lot of times they don't mindCatsmiley..

Yes i have

No,but I wouldn't mind if there was one just as long as it pays rent..

I have when I was younger!
An eye for an eye

South East Asia is highly associates with paranormal stuff.

I'm agnostic but I have no issue to respect with the idea of having other beings that could live around us. Mostly because I've experienced it and have seen it. 

My dad was a diplomat and my family had a good life until we returned back to our country. Long story short, my mother was hit by a black magic. We found chicken carcass for ritual buried in our backyard and stuff. Wall scratching, wall/door knocking/footsteps/sound of chicks in our house all day long. The strange stuff was so disturbing that despite owning a huge house, my mom and siblings would camp inside a small tent constructed in our front yard or backyard. We did this daily after my dad went off to work. Imagine the look we got from our neighbours. 

One story that I've never told my family is when I was alone in the first floor of our house. I was lying on my stomach in the living room drawing. That was when I saw these two feet in white sarong walked past me. I didn't look up. I can tell those feet weren't my parents. Old tanned feet. Yep, not my mom and dad. Years later my mom told me she saw an old man in our house. Several times. Yep, no need to tell her what I saw indeed. 

I didn't tell because I was known as the brave one within my siblings. No need to freak others. My younger brother had trauma for years. He's okay now. My parents had several huge arguments because of this because my dad didn't buy this whole thing. My dad eventually believes it.

And so my whole family becomes religious ever since. Oh yeah, we sold that house years ago and moved to two different houses. To a different side of the city. The black magic slowly fades away as time goes by but I wouldn't say entirely. I mean imagine it is now 2022. We moved back to Malaysia back in 1992/93? I like to think it fades away because perhaps the person who did the spell died (the old man? Have no idea). But good thing is my mom is doing okay now. She can live a normal life again.

It was concluded that someone isn't happy with my parents' marriage and the success that my father had.

The only way to really break the black magic is for my family to move across water as in sea/river. Best the sea. Long story. Basically move out from the country. But I didn't tell my parents. I just found out a few years back. No need to freak out my family again.

Again, I'm now agnostic but I have no issue to believe in strange stuff. I think it's a bit egoistical to think that we are the only beings in this universe.

I don't share this story with anyone because my family and I sound psycho lol.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Jay's post:
  • eastofeden