Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giddyup Young Woman!
A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse, unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.

In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves. As her head is struck against the ground over and over. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune... Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

Ok, I have an unbelievable story about that joke.

I was at my current job, but probably about 15 years ago. I had been on vacation, and when I returned, was told that "Mary Jane" (our receptionist) had a death in the family while I was out. I looked at her sitting at her desk, and I had recently heard the joke that Steve posted, so I thought I would cheer her up.

I asked her if she was in the mood for a joke, and she said 'yes', so I began to tell her the joke. I got to this line:

Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety.

Suddenly, "Mary Jane" starts waving her hands at me and stops me. She then says:

"The death in my family last week was my 21 year old niece, who is blonde. She had gone horseback riding, was thrown from the horse, and broke her neck."

I felt 2 inches tall.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!