Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme gimme gimme!!!!
MisterTinkles Wrote:I would give Jovial what he wants most.........

A hairy Turkish man
[Image: %24(KGrHqN,!o8E9dBIm4phBP,p5fK9kw~~60_35.JPG]

Well... I may as well make myself comfortable since I won’t be getting up for a while... :p

Hubba-hubba-smiley

And I was feeling sleepy too... well... this woke me up!

Drool-smiley Graffiti-sexy Hands-make-heart Flirty-wink-smiley

Ok,

To Meebles : a new functional panchreas....and I'll eliminate those auto-lymphocytes that escaped the (99% of the time) rigurous control of the immune system, otherwise the new panchreas will just get attacked again...

To Chase: His degree already, and a top position in Skynet...forget the s*** loads of money, he will work wonders there...

To Bowyn: his own personalized adjustable sun...to keep him at a nice stable temperature always, along with a nice age appropriate faithfull and decent money-making complimentary elf.

To Tinkles: some cat litter is never a wrong choice Biglaugh and I'll throw in a cute litter provider salesman too..also, he drives a truck..and it's not a pussy wagon

To Wade: A restored piano from the mad pianist of his choice: could be the German deaf dude, the Hungarian insanity personified, etc...

To Jovial: Since he already got the Turkish folk, I'll throw in a full scholarship for the career of his choice for when he can study again..

To Duckie: a sick sick sick in the head 20-25 year old, into SM, camping and whatnot, with a body to drool for...

To the mad owl: His very own ironclad with a complimentary pickelhaube and the chance to partake in the Partisan Games, a yearly event in which a bunch of Brits are selected to play a little competition that makes them fight against real life fascist and stalinist-like communist invading armies and the last one who survives the invading forces wins..:biggrin:

To Miles: Since he's so damn close anyway, I give him the Norfolk Naval Base...do with it what you like (oh, and the sailors are included :biggrinSmile

I would give to Meebles, a brand new body of his choice.....

[Image: hunksters.jpg]

I would give Southbiochem........hmmmm..........what would I give him?
How about a science lab of his very own!!!

[Image: lab.jpg]

I think I would give Duckie a brand new....
Range Rover

[Image: 2014_range.jpg]

I would get Miles a free pass to every military base in the USA....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNE5sBHJ1fFLNPWaaolfF...AOUMaYjoiQ]
(OOOPS!!! Wrong pass photo)

I think I would get Bowyn Aerrow something nice....
he has had such a shitty year........

[Image: mansion-house-design9.jpg]

And Sylph gets the same gift I always give him...........

[Image: 200.gif]

Except this year, he gets more!!
[Image: 200.gif][Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 200.gif][Image: 200.gif]

And Dfiant1 gets a years supply of...

Orange pantyhose.......men NOT included...

[Image: 8375121453_a86f863f8e.jpg]