Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giraffes are big old Homos
Apparently 90% of Giraffe all sex is male Giraffes having sex with male Giraffes and 1% of all Giraffe sex is female Giraffes having sex with female Giraffes, making like only 9% of Giraffe sex hetero.

I've also heard that giraffes are such long creatures that before the giraffe's brain has time to process being bitten in the legs, it takes time, so they often get preyed on quite easily. There you go. Giraffes aren't really the brightest button in the box, so it would seem, but they are beautiful and graceful, I'll give you that. lol. :biggrin: So maybe they don't know what's male and what's female, or it takes their penises time to process that they are not trying to poke the right hole? Or by the time they've ejaculated, which takes only seconds (?), it's too late for them to realise they've misspent it? Or these males are really horny and 400 days of gestation is so bloody long that they've got to get their goolies off while waiting for the next female to impregnate??? Go figure.

Oh by the way, Timmy, who is the author of this YouTube video, he sounds like an interesting dude.

Its john green one half of the VolgBrothers on youtube, I’m kind if surprised you don’t know the Green brothers they’re like youtube royalty at this point

hehehe, Timmy. I don't spend my TIME on YouTube, and I think we'd be hard-pressed to know absolutely everything that is published on its site... However, thanks for the information and we'll see how ROYAL these two brothers are...

According to National Geographic, homosexuality occurs in over 400 species of animals. I quite enjoy using this little tid bit of information when discussing homosexuality with my homophobic friends who claim being gay or lesbian is unnatural.

Last heard Giraffes were only 50% gay (bisexual) I didn't know researches decided they were more gay than that...

90% seems pretty high.

I didn't need to know about the urine tasting... really I didn't.Rolleyes

jimcrackcorn Wrote:According to National Geographic, homosexuality occurs in over 400 species of animals. I quite enjoy using this little tid bit of information when discussing homosexuality with my homophobic friends who claim being gay or lesbian is unnatural.

Oh, but Jim, I'm sure those 400 species have made a life choice.... and deliberately decided to enter this lifestyle. Rofl

jimcrackcorn Wrote:According to National Geographic, homosexuality occurs in over 400 species of animals. I quite enjoy using this little tid bit of information when discussing homosexuality with my homophobic friends who claim being gay or lesbian is unnatural.

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh, but Jim, I'm sure those 400 species have made a life choice.... and deliberately decided to enter this lifestyle. Rofl
They're all godless anyway. Still, with training they can learn to behave properly Icon16

marshlander Wrote:They're all godless anyway. Still, with training they can learn to behave properly Icon16

As we speak,,,Missionaries are on their way to convert these godless creatures :eek: