Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give a hug
'Nuff said:

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

What a kind idea and I would do it but...the next person I can plan on seeing is the gardener and it's a gesture that might be open to mis-interpretation. Maybe I'll wait for someone with whom I'm on more intimate turns.

The video is cute, but I'm a kind of a unhuggable, unaffectionate person. When people hug me, other than my boyfriend, I tense up and get this look of ewwwww on my face.

That couldn't happen in Swindon, everyone would of got funny as he was in their way to work or home or what ever depressing lives they lead. The police would be rang and he would be told to go away or get arrested for public disorder. People get really funny to because hes covering his face. Swindon is full over nasty raciest people who need to grow up.

In Bristol it would be another story as its a student city and everyone would be up for it. Love Bristol best city in the UK I think. Everyone is really family and just nicer people.

I don't like hugs from strangers, but did anyone see the point of the video at the end?

I love a hug at festivals etc from strangers - since Jimmy Savile though he's sort of took the fun out of it lol - and check out the last part of his surname !!!! Vile !!!!

matty7 Wrote:I love a hug at festivals etc from strangers - since Jimmy Savile though he's sort of took the fun out of it lol - and check out the last part of his surname !!!! Vile !!!!

I know matty7 and to think when i was a kid i wanted to sit with Jimmy Savile and get a Jim'll fix it badge, ewwwwww Sad

Wish I seen that bear, would have givven him a hug

aww.... That was awesome! Big Grin