Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to join this site! it seems promising!
Hi everyone! I am glad to have found this website! I see lots of familiar faces and usernames from the other website. I hope to make new friends, and have an enjoyable interaction with civility and courtesy! Leandro

Hey man, welcome to GS

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome Leandro! It took you a while to get here! Things are good around here. Knowing you, you will probably make liberal use of the smileys.

1luvuYllovePinkloveMushyMalelovies
LoveyaLuvkissPinklove2WaveyRemybussi
Yelclap

Just watch out for Wednesdays!

Thanks Gideon! hope you are keeping warm on this chilly September night!

CellarDweller Wrote:welcome to the forum!
Thank you Cellardweller! hopefully some day soon you won't have to climb those hills to enjoy the view of your soulmate!

LEANDRONJ Wrote:Thank you Cellardweller! hopefully some day soon you won't have to climb those hills to enjoy the view of your soulmate!

Feels like I've been climbing hills for so long (some of them self-imposed) that I should be at the top of the tallest mountain.

LOL

As for my soulmate, I firmly believe he's out there, but he's better at hide-and-seek than I am. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Camfer Wrote:Welcome Leandro! It took you a while to get here! Things are good around here. Knowing you, you will probably make liberal use of the smileys.

1luvuYllovePinkloveMushyMalelovies
LoveyaLuvkissPinklove2WaveyRemybussi
Yelclap

Just watch out for Wednesdays!
Thank you Camfer! I am just trying out the tools of the Go Advanced option, and it seems pretty cool! thank you, it is nice to be recognized and hopefully valued for my contribution! blessed be!

Cellerdweller if you already found your soul, I am sure your mate is closer then you imagine! just keep singing to the tune of being kind to yourself and others, so that he may hear and appreciate those inner voices of your soul!

Hi Leandronj! Smile Welcome to the forum! Smile

[Image: 189333,xcitefun-welcome-smiley.jpg]