Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee fans holla back! Who is your favorite character? (possible spoilers!
LONDONER Wrote:Thanks Kwaliikitty, I was just being too lazy to look up his name. No, I didn't see that duet, as I said, I gave up on Glee some time ago. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube.

Now, who's your least favourite character? I really didn't like Rachael - far too pushy, and Finn - far too bland.

Racheal has mellowed alot since the beginning of Glee thankfully. I started out not liking her character at all. I think she started out playing the character as some over the top version of the current Racheal. Now she is alittle more down to Earth and relatable character.

Hmm my least favorite character? Thats really hard to say cause I love just about all the Glee characters. As horrible as this probably sounds, I think Becky is my least favorite character. She is hard to understand sometimes and I just get heartbroken when I see her going after guys who you know would never return her affections.

Haven't watched in a while, but Kurt, duh lol.

I loved the episode where he had the little fantasy where the guys were singing Katy Perry's Teenage Dream to him :p

I love Kurt... I like little gay fems like him. Wink

For me the whole season 4 is bland. I think Murphy should just stop at season 3. Season 4, as mentioned before, is not relate-able, and there's just too many characters that these characters aren't developed through the stories.

But I do love their songs. Especially Blaine's It's Time. I love Blaine, I mean his eyes O__O who could resist those puppy eyes

Season 4 is definitely the low point of the show thus far, but it hasn't been awful.

I'm still getting used to the new characters. It seemed like all season long, they barely focused on them and were more focused on giving us the continuation of Rachel and Kurt's story, instead of developing the new guys. It's only really in the last couple episodes where we saw some strong character development for Ryder, Jake, Marlie, and Unique.

Sugar and Joe are still really lacking though, and that's too bad cause I really like Joe when they use him. Sugar is fun, she could sorta replace Britney.

I wish Rory wasn't gone, I dunno why they didn't keep him around. I liked him.

I've always really liked Blaine all around, he's pretty much my favorite. I love Sam too, and I am glad that we get to keep them around for 1 more season as full-time Glee members. Blaine and the Warblers performance to Kurt of "Somewhere Only We Know" is one of my favorite performances of the whole show.

I've always really liked Kurt's character, but I don't like that he usually sings in such a high pitch. It feels like he forces it. But I do love it when he goes a little deeper. I Wanna Hold Your Hand is one of my favorite performances of the whole show.

Rachel has always been an amazing talent. The Season 1 finale at Regionals, the Journey Medley, is awesome as hell.

Santana needs to be used more.

I really miss Puck Sad

Favorite performance of the whole show ever - Probably the "Pure Imagination" performance from Sue's sister's funeral. That made me cry a bit.